Central Jaguars vs West Brook Bruins

Alpha Wolf

Cant argue with any of you on this site, but man our Flex look good Friday lol,  and West Brook has been King of the Hill ,  BEAR DOWN ! BEAR DOWN -- this group that just left Brook won with good defense I think maybe 6-9 of them or playing D-1;  I liked those young men. But BG ,Yoej   BEARDOWN

15 minutes ago, understand said:

Cant argue with any of you on this site, but man our Flex look good Friday lol,  and West Brook has been King of the Hill ,  BEAR DOWN ! BEAR DOWN -- this group that just left Brook won with good defense I think maybe 6-9 of them or playing D-1;  I liked those young men. But BG ,Yoej   BEARDOWN

A few of these kids wasn't even alive the last time Central beat WB lmao! 

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Don't have a clue who wins, but I'll predict this will feel like a playoff game to the players and the fans.  What a great game to start the season!

I hate having this game to start the season.  I liked it when it was the last game of the yearesults but that won't happen since they are no longer in the same district...

1 hour ago, understand said:

UNDERSTAND, you were not supposed to say the "F" word man, it was just a smokescreen...

1 hour ago, understand said:

I love your son's game. I've followed him from the Bulls to Marshall to Central. I wish him well in his future endeavors. But Central not winning! They can run the flex bone, wishbone, and superbone. Come Friday night, the Jags are getting their arse tore off the bone. lol...

15 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I love your son's game. I've followed him from the Bulls to Marshall to Central. I wish him well in his future endeavors. But Central not winning! They can run the flex bone, wishbone, and superbone. Come Friday night, the Jags are getting their arse tore off the bone. lol...

Thanks', Yeoj

this  is his last Brook game -- shi I wish we had a superbone offense but after watching Png and Brook--both of them need work. lol, man its been a fun ride I have also enjoyed this site with you guys . It's not much I can say about the Brook vs Chs games --I can see how fans feel its how Chs feel in B ball lol  

6 minutes ago, understand said:

Thanks', Yeoj

this  is his last Brook game -- shi I wish we had a superbone offense but after watching Png and Brook--both of them need work. lol, man its been a fun ride I have also enjoyed this site with you guys . It's not much I can say about the Brook vs Chs games --I can see how fans feel its how Chs feel in B ball lol  

Understand, it flies by doesn't it?   When my son played his last game, I was lost..  Enjoy it, it's special.  

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

That's the reason in my opinion the streak will end...

I think central qb is alot better then he was last year!! If central is able to slow down WB running game and put the pressure on the WB qb to make throws.i really think central will win. Central will b able to throw alot of underneath throws that will help them. I know WB corner D.Henson can play but he is only on one side.

2 hours ago, dj said:

I think central qb is alot better then he was last year!! If central is able to slow down WB running game and put the pressure on the WB qb to make throws.i really think central will win. Central will b able to throw alot of underneath throws that will help them. I know WB corner D.Henson can play but he is only on one side.

It should be a really good game with a stadium packed full of fans on both sides. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

As young as he is, he's already better than the guy y'all bringing back. WB has broken in new QBs on Central before and won. It will happen again this year.

Like UNDERSTAND said, it's not too much of an argument that can be said when it comes to beating the Bruins but I'll never pick against them in the series.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Will Central actually start off running their gameplan in the 1st half or wait til they're down 30+ in the 2nd half? 

Will WB stop playing after halftime again this year? 

This group don't play not to lose I'm not saying any past group were playing to lose, but they had a lot of things going for them at lease 6-9 played basketball so they were different I would see them workout with Brook players  fine too. This group have worked out for 3 summers in the weight room and track now we bar no one we match all 6a and 5a schools in track and strength in our area  -- now I'm not saying that the above things will make a different but Beardown - - Jeteye mind games will not help or our offense running a flexbone, spread, I, power I -- lol we can run a wishbone and beat Brook. I'm telling you bring your lunch and  trainer.

5 minutes ago, understand said:

This group don't play not to lose I'm not saying any past group were playing to lose, but they had a lot of things going for them at lease 6-9 played basketball so they were different I would see them workout with Brook players  fine too. This group have worked out for 3 summers in the weight room and track now we bar no one we match all 6a and 5a schools in track and strength in our area  -- now I'm not saying that the above things will make a different but Beardown - - Jeteye mind games will not help or our offense running a flexbone, spread, I, power I -- lol we can run a wishbone and beat Brook. I'm telling you bring your lunch and  trainer.

I agree with you that this year team is perhaps the hardest working team dat Toby has had since he has been there. I'm not knocking the other years.these kids been putting in work. And not to defend the coach but I look at it from every angle. With an all-american running back last year.how many times did he touch the ball and they had 3 defenders waiting on him?? Yung ND poor blocking.better yet what abt the playoff game against king. Yeah he fumbled but how many key stops did the defense have?? All and all I think it truly has made dem a better team bc of it.

1 hour ago, dj said:

I agree with you that this year team is perhaps the hardest working team dat Toby has had since he has been there. I'm not knocking the other years.these kids been putting in work. And not to defend the coach but I look at it from every angle. With an all-american running back last year.how many times did he touch the ball and they had 3 defenders waiting on him?? Yung ND poor blocking.better yet what abt the playoff game against king. Yeah he fumbled but how many key stops did the defense have?? All and all I think it truly has made dem a better team bc of it.

True he (Whaley) ran on his own, the OL is better at this time of year then last year line was at mid-season. But last year line had three defense linemen that had not played OL before, but they worked , this year line has 2 -300 ibs and 2- 270 ibs  and the RB's with Deshaun 1300 yards Theo New comer of the year its going to be fun to watch,  but Friday will tell

ps

it's hard for the a defense to have key stops when an offense don't get at lease 9-12 first downs. This year lets just KIS it (keep it simple) don't out coach the other team yourself and your own team.

Understand, many of us on this site have experienced what you will encounter this year as your Son plays his heart out and leave it ALL on the field. Both of you gave me the pleasure of Coaching him in the best game on the Planet; Basketball  LOL    Man time flies & waits for none of us.  Praying the both of you enjoy this Season, & continue to build those memories that last a lifetime.

#DoingWhatDadsDo