Central Jaguars vs West Brook Bruins

Alpha Wolf

2 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

The scrimmages are over with.  Will the streak continue for the Bruins or will they Jaguars finally get over the hill after loosing by 6 in 2014 and 3 in 2015?  

Based on that last part it should be an OT game. I cant bet against WB in this one, Jags aint beat WB since Tall Tees were in style and vehicles were made with cassette tape decks. 

21 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

The scrimmages are over with.  Will the streak continue for the Bruins or will they Jaguars finally get over the hill after loosing by 6 in 2014 and 3 in 2015?  

I truly believe this game is huge for Central.  Getting off to season opening victory could go a long way for them.i believe they need a confidence builder out the gate. Low scoring game thou !! 

34 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Central has great size on the o-Line this year, so Brook will have to worry about getting the Jag Offense off the field.  I feel that this is Central's year...  Great stable of RB's this year along with a salty defensive group will give Brook fits.  I have it 28-21 Central...

I've heard that same story a few times since 2003 from another site before this one was created. Lmao! 

53 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So you mean to tell me that this game will have atmosphere?

Lmbo!   I started typing playoff atmos......, and I'd just read that thread.  Well h-ll, I ain't putting that.  Took me a minute or two to change the wording & mean the same thing lol.  Being inoffensive is getting harder, especially at my age (my vocabulary is shrinking with my feeble mind).

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Based on that last part it should be an OT game. I cant bet against WB in this one, Jags aint beat WB since Tall Tees were in style and vehicles were made with cassette tape decks. 

lmbo... WBs QB is really young, so that makes it interesting. I'll take the Bruins by 10. 

59 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Lmbo!   I started typing playoff atmos......, and I'd just read that thread.  Well h-ll, I ain't putting that.  Took me a minute or two to change the wording & mean the same thing lol.  Being inoffensive is getting harder, especially at my age (my vocabulary is shrinking with my feeble mind).

Lol

5 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Dude, changed the cd! I've been listening to the same song from you for 15 years.

That QB has never played under the Friday night lights in front of a crowd of 10K plus.  And probably never Quarterbacked against an experienced defense that he'll see Friday...  Take those Blush Red and powder puff Blue shades off, dude...