Silsbee at Beaumont Ozen/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

I know its a scrimmage but im not impressed with either team . I thought Silsbee would dominate but their missing something ...Ozen corners had a chance to pick off that pass kid never turned around. Plus they were too busy trying to get after Tyler that i dont think they were focused. Ozen has a decent line but dang im hoping they blow someone off the line of scrimmage big as they are. QB needs to get on the same page as his receivers. Threw them short ,behind and over. Run blocking needs to improve along with the effort. This isnt for any team in particular but kids these days play too cool, you gotta let it all hang out whatever sport you play. The body language of some these kids is horrible. Both teams got a long way to go. Sislbee a few adjustments here and there Ozen back to the drawing board with some serious evaluation. 

15 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

or..... maybe Silsbee looking better?

probably to much to ask for though, right?

No Silsbee looked much better.. Passing game looked good, blocking much improved. And defense was always in the right place at the right time.

Ozen looked horrible, not taking away from Silsbee at all, just saying they didn't block or throw too well.

O-Line for Silsbee looks a whole lot better this week...  They sustained those blocks on those stretch run plays...pass blocking could use some help.  The RB's did great.. and no one on Ozen's team  could do anything with Barnes...Silsbee front 7 played well and tackled great.  D-Line got more push this week than they did last week vs. Lumberton.  I still haven't seen Silsbee's secondary tested.  I'm not liking that they haven't been tested and they go against PN-G and they like to air it out.  Hopefully, we'll see them overall get better...

With Ozen, you can tell the Defense is a little ahead of the offense.  Butbghwy have decent size on both sides of the ball.  I think once the QB and receivers get on the same page, they'll be ok.

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

O-Line for Silsbee looks a whole lot better this week...  They sustained those blocks on those stretch run plays...pass blocking could use some help.  The RB's did great.. and no one on Ozen's team  could do anything with Barnes...Silsbee front 7 played well and tackled great.  D-Line got more push this week than they did last week vs. Lumberton.  I still haven't seen Silsbee's secondary tested.  I'm not liking that they haven't been tested and they go against PN-G and they like to air it out.  Hopefully, we'll see them overall get better...

With Ozen, you can tell the Defense is a little ahead of the offense.  Butbghwy have decent size on both sides of the ball.  I think once the QB and receivers get on the same page, they'll be ok.

Who?