Crosby/Ned article

jake94

so I see another parent butt hurt and sending their kid across the street to Nederland smh. when will they learn...CLEARLY for the move was for a "better education"....now the old me is about to come out. I hope he starts every game and right at that silly MCM the rug gets pulled out from Nederland.

14 minutes ago, pakronos said:

so I see another parent butt hurt and sending their kid across the street to Nederland smh. when will they learn...CLEARLY for the move was for a "better education"....now the old me is about to come out. I hope he starts every game and right at that silly MCM the rug gets pulled out from Nederland.

With our QB situation the next few years I can see why he left, but I've never heard of that kid before. 

13 minutes ago, OldNedDog said:

Ok, he has spoken,  

Nederland didn't lose a kid to pam a few years ago. Must've dreamed it up

YOU people are so full of yourself...i'll just say it...a black kid that come from Nederland to PA was/is 9/10 times to come from PA in the first place. Now the day we get white kids on our line then you and your MC cronies can make such claims, now I have spoken. 

Who really cares..this is about teenage boys,young men..let the kids have fun and do something that will keep them off the streets and getting in trouble..and ppl wonder why this generation is so screwed up,,take a step back and look at this..grown men arguing behind a computer screen about high school football..just let the kids have fun and play a sport they love..who cares who is better,just enjoy your cheap entertainment on Friday nights and most of all let coaches and the game of football turn these boys into young men!!!!

It's funny watching pakronos get all angry and upset...makes my day, the young man who transferred to memorials name was Jarod Johnson I believe, and he played his freshman and sophomore year at Nederland before leaving.....hated to lose him but that was his choice, the crying and whining is pakronos choice. LOL

51 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Who really cares..this is about teenage boys,young men..let the kids have fun and do something that will keep them off the streets and getting in trouble..and ppl wonder why this generation is so screwed up,,take a step back and look at this..grown men arguing behind a computer screen about high school football..just let the kids have fun and play a sport they love..who cares who is better,just enjoy your cheap entertainment on Friday nights and most of all let coaches and the game of football turn these boys into young men!!!!

But when you take from a kid the one thing that might help them from going to street life is what?

6 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

But when you take from a kid the one thing that might help them from going to street life is what?

Not sure,I've never taking anything from anyone..but I know one thing,I grew up running the streets and that was one thing I said I would never wanna see my kids do,by far I'm not the best father but I try my hardest to be a damn good one!!!