WOS vs Nederland

tennisbc

We all kno that Nederland will come to play.but one of the things I luv abt neumann is that he knows it's all abt his team getting better.and that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't bet against him to win the District. This early in the season u have to favor w.o. bc of there receivers , d-line,and cornerbacks this early in the season will make it tough for Nederland to overcome. 

37 minutes ago, dj said:

We all kno that Nederland will come to play.but one of the things I luv abt neumann is that he knows it's all abt his team getting better.and that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't bet against him to win the District. This early in the season u have to favor w.o. bc of there receivers , d-line,and cornerbacks this early in the season will make it tough for Nederland to overcome. 

I agree dj.  Like last year, he'll continue to work/tweak things until District starts.  Then you'll see the real Bulldogs.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I agree dj.  Like last year, he'll continue to work/tweak things until District starts.  Then you'll see the real Bulldogs.

And bc of his coaching methods of getting the best out of his kids. They will b a touch task to beat in there district. 

I can't argue with the handicapping here.  Lots of headwinds.

1. Facing a 3rd year QB who has played in two State Championship games already.  Kid is a stud and has weapons to deliver the ball to.

2. Trying to figure out your own QB situation... against a dominant defense.

3. Starting out on the road.

It will be a tough task.