WOS vs Nederland

tennisbc

36 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Scattered Thunderstorms-Aug.26... wet playing field... turnovers... field position... kicking game advantage Nederland... coaching advantage Nederland...Upset...Nederland by 3... In a nail-biter:)...

Coaching Advantage,....Hmmmm

I believe the series between the two is something like 26/6 in WOS favor......With both coaches being there for the most part......

4 hours ago, One4All said:

Coaching Advantage,....Hmmmm

I believe the series between the two is something like 26/6 in WOS favor......With both coaches being there for the most part......

Yep.  I give Ned the nod coaching wise over anyone in their Dist, but not over WOS.  

6 hours ago, JustUs said:

Scattered Thunderstorms-Aug.26... wet playing field... turnovers... field position... kicking game advantage Nederland... coaching advantage Nederland...Upset...Nederland by 3... In a nail-biter:)...

Hate to tell you my friend it want happen. Weather conditions want b a factor. Wat big NED has to do if they have any chance is take away the slot receivers. They are deadly! ! W.o. want be this team that gets in a huddle and call a running play and expect it to work.dats not there style bc they are undersized. Wat makes the running game go is there up tempo offense that they  run .it wat opens up the running game.  ND after a short pass here it comes!! Ur welcome research from last yr run. It's there ace in the whole against teams that have them big boys up front. If they bliss they will throw a bunch of screens. But it still will b a great game bc of neumann. 

11 hours ago, NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn said:

Hopefully we get our QB situation figured out and keep it competitive, but I'll say the Jack Dallas led Stangs win by a couple scores. IMO the best team we'll see all year.....well maybe 2nd best behind "The Mighty Mighty _____s"

WOS would beat the breaks off of Memorial too if that game was played this year

2 hours ago, indianforever said:

WOS would beat the breaks off of Memorial too if that game was played this year

I wouldnt bet a paycheck on it. But I know why you say this, I did get a laugh out of it lol ;)

As for this year there's no ifs: Week8 we will beat the brakes off your Injuns. 

13 hours ago, NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn said:

Hopefully we get our QB situation figured out and keep it competitive, but I'll say the Jack Dallas led Stangs win by a couple scores. IMO the best team we'll see all year.....well maybe 2nd best behind "The Mighty Mighty _____s"

don't be scared to say the name...and just for that little sarcasm...Pony boys 50- mutts 3