WOS vs Nederland

tennisbc

49 minutes ago, pakronos said:

a title is a title...i guess...honestly pound for pound, it was only 1-2 really GOOD TEAMS  they faced on that run...lamarque was not one of them(thompson easily out coached jackson). anyway, he can be a "gamer", but calling him ALL TIME...sorry not today...i'm not a wos fan, but i know of MANY great athletes to come through there..and it better not be comparing him to triangle talent over the past 25 years.

Everyone has an opinion and you aren't the only one that has this one. My goal for him is to keep working and getting better. Hopefully he continues to prove the non believers wrong. He was offered by Lamar as a QB. All he can ask for is a chance to prove people wrong. He isn't in control of his size. Only his heart and determination. 

the mustangs will have there hands full  in the likes of corbin smith very strong hard nose player ,Tavian Mayfield I think he is a SR not for sure.nederland has a good running back in the likes of connor perkins the QB langer is smart  you might say the mustangs might key on him the stings don't key on no one  just hard nose football

17 minutes ago, td said:

Everyone has an opinion and you aren't the only one that has this one. My goal for him is to keep working and getting better. Hopefully he continues to prove the non believers wrong. He was offered by Lamar as a QB. All he can ask for is a chance to prove people wrong. He isn't in control of his size. Only his heart and determination. 

GAMER

1 hour ago, skipper said:

the mustangs will have there hands full  in the likes of corbin smith very strong hard nose player ,Tavian Mayfield I think he is a SR not for sure.nederland has a good running back in the likes of connor perkins the QB langer is smart  you might say the mustangs might key on him the stings don't key on no one  just hard nose football

Mayfield not on the team anymore 

best player all time at WOS. That would be CRAZY talk (Smith and Earl get that) what I said WAS he is a hell of a gamer, 

point #1 pitcher on the BB team that made a deep run

.          #1 star Qb on the state championship team-- both as a junior.  

If that's not a gamer what is.  Tim Nunez is a friend of mine (UT  OL coach to several all conf/ all Americans) he says Darrell Royal called it the IT factor and there is no definition of IT

I would pick him first every time. He has IT

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

slow down with the "all time" mess....smh...if he plays college football, he will be made a wes welker...i highly doubt he is considered the best player that ever stepped on the field for wo-s.

Slow down with the all time mess??  "If he plays college ball he will be made a Wes Welker".  Wow....Kyler Murray isn't exactly living up to college hype but can anyone deny what he did on the high school field?  I'm in no way comparing the two but he doesn't have to do anything at the next level to be appreciated at the high school level.

The poster said he was one of the best gamers of all time.  Did not call him the best player of all time, the best player at his position or the best player at his school....simply one of the best gamers of all time.  To back up that statement....Jack was thrust into starting duty in 2014 as a sophomore in week one for circumstances out of his control...he simply, as a gamer lead the Mustangs to the state title game.  The following year, "the gamer" lead a team that returned 5 starters to a championship.  It doesn't matter how tall he is, how fast he runs, what the PA News writes and has to correct....he is a gamer!!  Those things should only weigh in his corner since he overcame odds.  The statement was "gamer" nothing else....but the final chapter has not been written on Jack Dallas and I can't wait to read it!! 

Go Mustangs 2016!!  Everyone is anointing the title but the true fans know that nothing is given...it will be earned.  Go earn every win!!

On August 22, 2016 at 2:23 PM, wosfan1992 said:

So what are you going to say if we perhaps just beat nederland by 21+?

Your dreaming . Enough garbage talk . Dogs have superb line , numerous good backs , outstanding receivers . Tough D , so does WOS , nobody scared everyone trying to get better for the "real" deal later ! Great game Dogs 28 Stangs 21 . 

2 minutes ago, Olddog said:

I've never seen so many Titans worried about Nederville . We will worry about you if and when the time comes to worry !  Per your own standard anything short of a blowout would pretty much be a Doggie upset ! Hmmm! !!!! 

We'll see if we can match the beatdown WOS about to give yall on Friday when Week6 comes, please stay healthy. 

High School football players and gauging their "greatness" in high school, should not be benchmarked against college and pro careers. You are comparing how they did as 18 yr old kids and below. Nothing more, nothing less. When you name an all time team, it's how they performed / achieved at the high school level. My opinion. I believe that is the equalizer / qualifier in the argument. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We'll see if we can match the beatdown WOS about to give yall on Friday when Week6 comes, please stay healthy. 

Nederland has suffered many blowout and 0-fer predistrict portions of the season, having their district foes licking their chops thinking this is the year the Dog gets put down.  Hasn't quite worked out yet, but if you keep predicting it, statistics say that eventually you'll be right.  Time will tell.

17 hours ago, td said:

Hate's a terrible thing.... Jack, keep doing what you do!!!

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 10:39 PM, class-99 Indians said:

10 hours ago, Olddog said:

Your dreaming . Enough garbage talk . Dogs have superb line , numerous good backs , outstanding receivers . Tough D , so does WOS , nobody scared everyone trying to get better for the "real" deal later ! Great game Dogs 28 Stangs 21 . 

Sometimes we want our team to b better then wat they really are. Nederland is gud bc of neumann getting the best out of his kids. They are not afraid to play anyone. And that's wonderful!  But in reality if u match Nederland secondary against those receivers it's not a gud matchup.and if u match Nederland receiver against w.o. corners with and inexperience qb spells disaster. They will fight to end ND b better bc of it. And neumann will have it all figured out by district. But don't feel bad afterwards. bc jack ND his crew is gonna b a tough outing for everybody. 

7 hours ago, Brubaker said:

Nederland has suffered many blowout and 0-fer predistrict portions of the season, having their district foes licking their chops thinking this is the year the Dog gets put down.  Hasn't quite worked out yet, but if you keep predicting it, statistics say that eventually you'll be right.  Time will tell.

yes you are correct, but im still amazed that the dogs lost to sorry arse GCM two years in a row and the rest of the district went thru  them like melted butter?