LCM VS Jasper Predictions

Im ready to see how these two teams match up the first week. I really don't know what Jasper returns from last year team. But LCM appears to be better on the defensive side of the ball and we will find out next Friday night. Its been a long time since we have beat Jasper.  The last time we beat Jasper was 1979 and we tied them in a bi district game in 1992. Hopefully we will come out on top it would be nice to start the season out with a win.

14 hours ago, fishcat said:

Jasper been starting out slow ever since  Barbey been here because he plays lots of people everywhere . I think he will have them ready when district comes.

LCM is getting Jasper at the best time for sure.  I have learned to wait for district to decide what they can do.

On 8/20/2016 at 10:31 PM, LCM17 said:

The game should go by quick with both of us in the wing t. Any reason for the offense change? 

I didn't know we were running the Wing-T, but it makes sense since we've got a new QB and a strong running game. We'll need to milk the clock in most games and try to shorten them. 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 10:34 PM, JasperDAWG said:

lol. funny that a fellow dawg fan( or may be not)  seems to think in a years time that we last beat lcm that there has been such a drastic swing in the talent level of the two schools.

Laugh all you want. But, I don't think it's funny. Of course, I hope I'm wrong.