The "Affordable" healthcare act

stevenash

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

oh thats right there never was a problem as long as the insurance companies charge more for the elderly and sick and deny coverage for pre-existing conditions. And still issue rate hikes. Kinda like state farm dropping peoples coverage after the hurricane and raising rates.

Not to worry...the fed gov will "always" protect you from the big bad private companies.

I won't waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

oh thats right there never was a problem as long as the insurance companies charge more for the elderly and sick and deny coverage for pre-existing conditions. And still issue rate hikes. Kinda like state farm dropping peoples coverage after the hurricane and raising rates.

State Farm tried to leave Texas but Texas said oh no you ain't. What a great state.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not to worry...the fed gov will "always" protect you from the big bad private companies.

I won't waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.

an insurance company doesn't really want to pay anything out, just to collect. who is happy about their home owners are car insurance rates. let me know maybe I need a new insurance company.

New Tobie is deflecting. All insurance is high, always has been. Guess what contributed to the most recent rise? You got it right the first time.

What really drives insurance even higher is the small fender benders that people claim frivolous injuries. In mine, the air bags didn't deploy and all that happened to my truck was transfer paint. Geico paid instead of going to court. I told them there was no way that guy got hurt. My 93 year old mother could have been in that truck without a seatbelt on and she would not have been injured at all. I hope he enjoys the money. Meanwhile, your insurance went up because of that RAT.

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

an insurance company doesn't really want to pay anything out, just to collect. who is happy about their home owners are car insurance rates. let me know maybe I need a new insurance company.

Those monsters...trying to make a profit.

You do know, however, that insurance companies pay out all the time.

Insurance costs money...hard working taxpayers simply deal with it...been paying all my adult life...it's part of life.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

New Tobie is deflecting. All insurance is high, always has been. Guess what contributed to the most recent rise? You got it right the first time.

What really drives insurance even higher is the small fender benders that people claim frivolous injuries. In mine, the air bags didn't deploy and all that happened to my truck was transfer paint. Geico paid instead of going to court. I told them there was no way that guy got hurt. My 93 year old mother could have been in that truck without a seatbelt on and she would not have been injured at all. I hope he enjoys the money. Meanwhile, your insurance went up because of that RAT.

I'm thinking guys like "strongarm" and "hammer" have a lot to do with rising insurance costs...ambulance chasing low lifes.

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

No I think that the good company people at state farm are taking advantage of me, and the gov mint say I got to have car insurance

If the insurance companies are taking advantage of people by stealing their money, why don't you open your own insurance company and charge a fair price. Instead of running your mouth complaining, you have every opportunity in this great country to solve the problem yourself instead of relying on the government to solve your problems. Which path will you choose...working on a solution yourself or whining to the government?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

If the insurance companies are taking advantage of people by stealing their money, why don't you open your own insurance company and charge a fair price. Instead of running your mouth complaining, you have every opportunity in this great country to solve the problem yourself instead of relying on the government to solve your problems. Which path will you choose...working on a solution yourself or whining to the government?

Next step- Auto and home insurance is a right.    We need the govt to regulate prices and dictate the profits that the insurance companies can make.  We need the auto/home insurance version of Obama care- hope and change