PA Memorial football

PA4Real

21 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Classy 99- You sure you're not an old Summer Creek fan and are just lost???

im not lost been in the whole time brother im the class of 99-00 when we had a team,heart ,and a coach,boy have size and alot have changed over the years things have got soft,and the funny thing is that now people accept it like its ok,they are content with one and dones,and loosing not me bro,but what can i do about it,lol

25 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

im not confused dont get it twisted,there just not as good at this point from what expected,the indiands win beat your poor little titans come week 8,it might be close but they win,and shock all of pa even though we are way out matched,them rankings dont mean jack,i would have picked pam 1st not ned who will finish 3rd or 4th you just watch and see brother.

Alrighty then

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

do what you want,i want you to so at the end of season i can say i told ya so,200 rushing in a game against png wont happen,keep betting off the prac-tices you have seen or heard about,prac-tice is over brother.

You need to throw a little Woooooo!!!! In there at the end Rick, brother!!! Mr. JET flying, limousine drivin....

5 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

im not confused dont get it twisted,there just not as good at this point from what expected,the indiands win beat your poor little titans come week 8,it might be close but they win,and shock all of pa even though we are way out matched,them rankings dont mean jack,i would have picked pam 1st not ned who will finish 3rd or 4th you just watch and see brother.

You r a little confused on your finish 3/4 we were not talking Indians its DOGS / TITANS . 

5 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

do what you want,i want you to so at the end of season i can say i told ya so,200 rushing in a game against png wont happen,keep betting off the prac-tices you have seen or heard about,prac-tice is over brother.

That 200 yard rushing game against PNG could very well happen this week.

3 hours ago, Olddog said:

You r a little confused on your finish 3/4 we were not talking Indians its DOGS / TITANS . 

old dog your smokin the dog,you might have had a chance if both your studs aldistrct mayfield and jaylin were still in,png will torch yall in passing game,not to mention that little ole 10 grade qb we have is gonna give yall fits come week 10,by that time yall will be all banged up from that big,oh pam team,lol

3 hours ago, L-Train11 said:
8 hours ago, thaghost said:

Sounds like he's may be from the 99 cheer team. You ma'am have more football knowledge than he has shown thus far. 

its gonna take alot of heart for any one to make it to a dome in the end like we did,wos dont count,lol,there on another level.

99 team, i think maybe you hit it on the head,right along side my great friend chris gohlke,may god rest your soul brother see you again soon i hope.

21 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

old dog your smokin the dog,you might have had a chance if both your studs aldistrct mayfield and jaylin were still in,png will torch yall in passing game,not to mention that little ole 10 grade qb we have is gonna give yall fits come week 10,by that time yall will be all banged up from that big,oh pam team,lol

Yawn ! We are not worried about Indians  or Titans . I'm not sure y'all could light a fire at a gas pump ! I expect your Qb to become a great performer , has all the tools , just needs a little seasoning . 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 5:14 PM, class-99 Indians said:

I don't think I would be saying that, because after what NED did in the running game against us last year and what Angleton did to us I would bite my tongue on that statement, 7 of our guys this year saw time on the field last year, and to me that speaks volumes!!

18 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I don't think I would be saying that, because after what NED did in the running game against us last year and what Angleton did to us I would bite my tongue on that statement, 7 of our guys this year saw time on the field last year, and to me that speaks volumes!!

He'll have a heck of a lot of crow to eat if it does happen.