Silsbees mackey to Evadale??

aTmfan06

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Scatright, you keep mentioning unproven QB. Jones wouldn't have as many offers if he wasn't proven. He killed it in 7 on 7 and 4A ball isn't 6A D1 ball. I have seen him play and in sure he will do well in 4A. 

I Hope he can't do well in 4A, for yalls sake. I'd like to see Silsbee do good!

55 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Scatright, you keep mentioning unproven QB. Jones wouldn't have as many offers if he wasn't proven. He killed it in 7 on 7 and 4A ball isn't 6A D1 ball. I have seen him play and in sure he will do well in 4A. 

Killing it at Legacy and in 7 on 7 doesn't quite prove his ability to play at a high level vs WOS. Like I have already stated, I hope he does great. Truth is, he has never seen the type of game speed he will see in a few weeks. If it takes him a while to adjust, it will hurt Silsbee significantly.

3 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Lol.  So.

Today's scrimmage is exactly what they needed.  Lots of hitting. It'll be fine.

Lumberton has some pretty good size on the line.  Really good job running their offense.

Silsbee has size on their line too. One positive thing I saw from y'all today is as the scrimmage went on your offense got a little better. Hopefully that trend continues throughout the season.. With all the hype around all your talent (and the fact that my wife grew up in Silsbee so I have in laws there), I was really hoping to be watching Silsbee play in December. 

3 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Silsbee has size on their line too. One positive thing I saw from y'all today is as the scrimmage went on your offense got a little better. Hopefully that trend continues throughout the season.. With all the hype around all your talent (and the fact that my wife grew up in Silsbee so I have in laws there), I was really hoping to be watching Silsbee play in December. 

Will Lumberton play in December? 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I get what you are saying, but I am sure that Mackey would have had a much more difficult time if the opponent wasn't playing their first season of 11 man.

Lol, true story WOS.   Looking forward to Rebs going against Warren.  Saw Film of Kolten catching a TD pass against Anahuac, in double coverage.  Very impressive. Hope the young man has a great season.   Probably no surprise to the Silsbee folks, but I hear he had no trouble fitting in, getting along, with the kids in Evadale.

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Lol, true story WOS.   Looking forward to Rebs going against Warren.  Saw Film of Kolten catching a TD pass against Anahuac, in double coverage.  Very impressive. Hope the young man has a great season.   Probably no surprise to the Silsbee folks, but I hear he had no trouble fitting in, getting along, with the kids in Evadale.

I saw that live at that scrimmage.  Kolten is a talented young man!