36 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

If Bosa doesn't sign a contract this football season what happens to him. And the Chargers. Just curious. Would the Chargers get a extra pick. Would he become a free agent?

They ran it down on SportsCenter yesterday, I dont remember it all but there is a trade scenario somewhere in there and possibly he could go back into the 2017 Draft. 

His mother isn't helping matters with her Facebook posts, even though its funny lol. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They ran it down on SportsCenter yesterday, I dont remember it all but there is a trade scenario somewhere in there and possibly he could go back into the 2017 Draft. 

His mother isn't helping matters with her Facebook posts, even though its funny lol. 

Wow going back to the draft could hurt his stock drastically. I'm curious if the chargers are almost to the point if they are willing to trade him just to get rid of the headache 

35 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Wow going back to the draft could hurt his stock drastically. I'm curious if the chargers are almost to the point if they are willing to trade him just to get rid of the headache 

The Chargers have no leverage honestly, they are the Chargers if you know what I mean. They need to get off their arse, stop being cheap and get the deal done, any other team (as in Browns, Bears, Jags, Bucs, Rams etc..) would've already. And yeah it probably would hurt his draft status if he goes into the 2017 Draft because he doesnt get to play a down of ball, but a team would still probably draft him high (looking directly at Jerrah) if he's working out/keeping healthy and not getting into any off the field stuff. Sucks all the way around. But here is everything explained thoroughly below. 

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The Chargers have no leverage honestly, they are the Chargers if you know what I mean. They need to get off their arse, stop being cheap and get the deal done, any other team (as in Browns, Bears, Jags, Bucs, Rams etc..) would've already. And yeah it probably would hurt his draft status if he goes into the 2017 Draft because he doesnt get to play a down of ball, but a team would still probably draft him high (looking directly at Jerrah) if he's working out/keeping healthy and not getting into any off the field stuff. Sucks all the way around. But here is everything explained thoroughly below. 

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks BG I really am surprised JJ hasn't picked up the phone and made a trade yet with them because of the lack of Dline especially ends problem. Hell i am surprised they didn't do a package deal bosa and teo since both are needs lol

21 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The hold up is over when the guaranteed money is to be paid.  The prima donna momma's boy needs to grow up and play. He will still get his money, 1st year or 3rd year, doesn't matter because it's guaranteed.  Should tell mommie to stay out of it.

Chargers just need to stop being cheap. I do agree with one thing: the momma needs to stay out of it. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Chargers just need to stop being cheap. I do agree with one thing: the momma needs to stay out of it. 

Are the Chargers being cheap?  The amount of money is the same no matter what year, and Bosa has proven nothing as far as the NFL is concerned. Unless I read wrong, I thought dispute is over what year the money is paid.

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Are the Chargers being cheap?  The amount of money is the same no matter what year, and Bosa has proven nothing as far as the NFL is concerned. Unless I read wrong, I thought dispute is over what year the money is paid.

Might wanna re-read the article I posted. :)

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Got it, read another article that did not talk about the other issue.

What strikes me is the Chargers acting like they're Denver or Carolina, I could see those teams trying to do this and the Pats too, proven winners that can win without this guy, Chargers actually need a good DL-man, they being silly IMO and honestly I hope they let him hang til end of the season so we can draft him with our soon-to-be top3 pick after our 6-10 season this year. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What strikes me is the Chargers acting like they're Denver or Carolina, I could see those teams trying to do this and the Pats too, proven winners that can win without this guy, Chargers actually need a good DL-man, they being silly IMO and honestly I hope they let him hang til end of the season so we can draft him with our soon-to-be top3 pick after our 6-10 season this year. 

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:
21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yeah, we going 6-10. I hope carrot-top gets fired, Romo retires and Jerrah hands Stephen the keys, sick of that clown show in Dallas. 

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yeah, we going 6-10. I hope carrot-top gets fired, Romo retires and Jerrah hands Stephen the keys, sick of that clown show in Dallas. 

Gotta make room for Briles.

I remember the Chargers having trouble with cry baby Manning. He ended up in NY by crying his way out of it.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Gotta make room for Briles.

I remember the Chargers having trouble with cry baby Manning. He ended up in NY by crying his way out of it.

And Eli won 2 super bowls. Chargers cant even sniff the AFC title game, they need all the help they can get. And yeah I fully expect Briles to be brought in, in some capacity in Dallas unfortunately. 

• 2 weeks later...