Really aggy??

TxHoops

23 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I guess Mack was too busy pouring over his UT feeds to see this gem.  What a sh^t show aggy has going on with its coaches.  They are running out of feet to choke on over there...

This is the hidden content, please

Aggy gonna Aggy, I guess they dont have any morals

Hell Aggy damn near condoned all of JFF's other mishaps that didnt even hit the media, I guess this latest crapturd from Collie Station is just Flint water flowing under the bridge, nothing to see here folks, Swaggy K has it under control, earning that new extended contract. He probably doesn't even have to go at least .500 after suspending these 2 dumbarses for albeit TWO WEEKS without pay. Bravo! 

OL Coach Turner has been in trouble before

The 

reported Friday Turner conducted a similar presentation during his previous stint at A&M and, according to one Women’s Clinic veteran, “it’s never been an issue.”

Turner was aware of the running “joke” that Player A was gay, and on at least one occasion, he participated in the taunting. Around Christmas 2012, Coach Turner gave the offensive linemen gift bags that included a variety of stocking stuffers. The gifts included inflatable female dolls for all of the offensive linemen except Player A, who received a male “blow-up” doll. [Jonathan] Martin and another player reported that they were surprised Coach Turner did this; Martin further said that he was offended that Turner had endorsed the humiliating treatment of Player A by participating in it. Incognito and others agreed that this incident with Coach Turner occurred. When interviewed, Turner was asked if he gave Player A a male blow-up doll. He replied, ‘I can’t remember.’

I guess just another problem cause the BOC.

Hookem

56 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I find it strange.  I read these comments expecting to see a certain Aggies fan posting here....

34 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Haven't you heard... It's them dern sips fault. They made that power point and put a liberal voodoo hex on the Marine to make him present it in a very masogonistic way. Heck, I bet they all gonna vote for Bernie too.

You two both

outta "likes"