Obama, One of The Greatest Presidents

BLUEDOVE3

11 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is the hidden content, please
    Lawd ,  most of yall ain't be able to sleep this weekend after seeing this title. Good ddefinition that defines a great President. 

They lost me with greatest democratic president since FDR......that would be Kennedy, but for the left to believe it, one only has to say it.

40 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is the hidden content, please
    Lawd ,  most of yall ain't be able to sleep this weekend after seeing this title. Good ddefinition that defines a great President. 

Man, it's true, anything can be found on the internet. I saw an article yesterday that provided solid proof that Bigfoot has been found.

Yep, I've found the Internet has all kinds of BS in it.  Obama the best Pres, Bigfoot, we didn't go to the moon.  What I hate is all that fabricated stuff makes folks question the real stuff, like UFO's and alien abduction.  Why just the other day......  Wait, I'll put this story in the Locker Room :) 

22 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yep, I've found the Internet has all kinds of BS in it.  Obama the best Pres, Bigfoot, we didn't go to the moon.  What I hate is all that fabricated stuff makes folks question the real stuff, like UFO's and alien abduction.  Why just the other day......  Wait, I'll put this story in the Locker Room :) 

Dont forget " 911 was an inside job"

And you guys get back on topic.  So far, I have Nash and Rebgp attending the opening of Southside With You with me (Nash confirmed ITT and Rebgp - I am just counting him in and can always induce him to go by buying him a po boy or something). Who else is in?