Beaumont Kelly Games Needed

Okay, since obviously yall won't mention this "RUMOR,"  why is it I keep hearing a certain player from a certain local "PANTHERS"  high school  for the past 3 years has transferred to Kelly?

Teams are getting afraid of Kelly I would guess :)

So, inquiring minds lwould like to know some updates.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Okay, since obviously yall won't mention this "RUMOR,"  why is it I keep hearing a certain player from a certain local "PANTHERS"  high school  for the past 3 years has transferred to Kelly?

Teams are getting afraid of Kelly I would guess :)

So, inquiring minds lwould like to know some updates.

Confirmed. He was accepted yesterday and is officially enrolled. From what I hear, the family wants him better prepared for college. There were no issues with the Ozen coaching staff or team. 

37 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Wow!  Just what the doctor ordered.  That is a huge piece added for the Bulldogs.  He has steadily improved and had gotten much stronger when I saw him last.  Big get for Kelly and big loss for the Panthers IMO.  

He is a great kid.

On July 29, 2016 at 11:16 AM, TxHoops said:

Wow!  Just what the doctor ordered.  That is a huge piece added for the Bulldogs.  He has steadily improved and had gotten much stronger when I saw him last.  Big get for Kelly and big loss for the Panthers IMO.  

Ozen will be fine not that we wont miss Mr.Pierre but they have some capable guys who can step up like Bluitt,Hafford & Dotson who after watching him play has an incredible amount of talent.

3 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Ozen will be fine not that we wont miss Mr.Pierre but they have some capable guys who can step up like Bluitt,Hafford & Dotson who after watching him play has an incredible amount of talent.

I've already told you I'm not going to disagree with you on the state of Panther basketball ever again.  You've been right and I've been wrong way too often!  I meant he will be missed by the Panthers.  And you're right about Dotson - going to be a special one for you guys.  

36 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Coach, can't you see nobody wanna play yall? Silsbee making the excuse their schedule is full. :)

Stir that pot!! Lol. We just got a home and away with Fallbrook Academy. So the schedule is full now :)