NEXT LEVEL

MAYFIELD

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You said academics...  Nowbthats icing on an already sweet cake!

Yes Sir!!!!! I was completely honest with Rodney about my Collegiate Career. He knows my ups & downs. My biggest disappointment wan not obtaining my Degree, so our talks are mostly about being the first in our Family(our house) to obtain his Degree. Football will take care of itself as it has through the years.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, Bigcam2903 said:

Yes Sir!!!!! I was completely honest with Rodney about my Collegiate Career. He knows my ups & downs. My biggest disappointment wan not obtaining my Degree, so our talks are mostly about being the first in our Family(our house) to obtain his Degree. Football will take care of itself as it has through the years.

Where you been cuz tell young cuz we will be following him and hoping to catch a few games

Been working a few post players in basketball & training my youngest in football(7th grade Odom) I've been around, just read post nowadays, comments are a lot fewer. I tell Rodney you asked about him & I'll keep you posted. Let me know what game you're coming to so you can tailgate with us.