Making America Great Again-question

Big girl

4 hours ago, CraigS said:

Well then you need to stop being so racist. or are you like the current president...lead from behind rather be a real leader and practice what you preach from out front....or..do you not really mean it....you just need someone to blame.

I meant racist bafoons. You are deflecting. You must be a racist

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

republicans just like their leader Trump always resort to name calling. thats what trump did to the other 16 pubs that were running against him. talked about their families and everything."by any means necessary"  

Yes, kind of reminds me of calling everyone a racist or sexist or homophobe.  Lets see now, who is it that does that name calling?

13 hours ago, new tobie said:

republicans just like their leader Trump always resort to name calling. thats what trump did to the other 16 pubs that were running against him. talked about their families and everything."by any means necessary"  

says a lot about someone who calls one out for name calling and not the other....but I get it.... pigmentation of skin....as YOU put it. So who is racist....since that's a name I can call without being called out....or can that only be used by the select few..........you people amaze me.

9 hours ago, CraigS said:

says a lot about someone who calls one out for name calling and not the other....but I get it.... pigmentation of skin....as YOU put it. So who is racist....since that's a name I can call without being called out....or can that only be used by the select few..........you people amaze me.

If this was directed at me, I cannot possibly read all the post in this forum. I'm sure, there are many other name calling instances in this as well as other forum topics. I do not have the time nor the will to go read every page and make sure I call out everyone that has named called.....if they continue, someone will eventually catch them. 

I got pulled over for speeding once and said the guy in front of me was speeding too! I guess you can figure out how that ended......

11 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

If this was directed at me, I cannot possibly read all the post in this forum. I'm sure, there are many other name calling instances in this as well as other forum topics. I do not have the time nor the will to go read every page and make sure I call out everyone that has named called.....if they continue, someone will eventually catch them. 

I got pulled over for speeding once and said the guy in front of me was speeding too! I guess you can figure out how that ended......

It's NOT

On July 26, 2016 at 1:27 PM, new tobie said:

I don't even know what free stuff is, heard Rush and hannity mention it before

Through my job I can attest that many folks get free housing, free cell phones, free food, free daycare,and free healthcare.  I think that would qualify as "free stuff".  Now, I'm not one of these people that thinks that all of these services should be disbanded, with the poor left to starve in the streets, but there is gross abuse of these programs, and a major overhaul is needed.  

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Through my job I can attest that many folks get free housing, free cell phones, free food, free daycare,and free healthcare.  I think that would qualify as "free stuff".  Now, I'm not one of these people that thinks that all of these services should be disbanded, with the poor left to starve in the streets, but there is gross abuse of these programs, and a major overhaul is needed.  

But we need to add free college first and then have an "investigation" into the "possible" abuse:)

On 7/27/2016 at 3:26 PM, thetragichippy said:

Ok

42 minutes ago, Big girl said:

"When they go low, we go high." Michelle Obama 

"Mr Drumph, have you read the Constitution?" If not, I will give you a copy of mine"  Khan ( I think that is his name

CLASSIC 

Coming from a woman who's husband has repeatedly ignored or circumvented the Constitution that is classic.  LOL

Maybe my viewpoint is a bit different.  I spent 20 years of my adult life serving my country.  So for me, America is the greatest country in the world.  When you knock on a families door to tell the their song, husband, or father has died, it confirms it. So many give so much and are there problems, most definitely.  I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton over my dog, but that's me, but I sure as heck am not moving to Canada if she gets elected.  People are naive to think that racism doesn't exist in our country.  White to black, black to white, white to Mexican, Mexican to black, and so on.  The problem is this is a learned behavior and people are ignorant enough to still be that way.  Then you have these groups that are still allowed to exist like the KKK and black panthers.  Why, they are based on hate.  Start there, and people need to have dialogue, stop with belittling other, and have a respect for each other not based on race, religion, creed, or whatever.  Back to your question, the country I live in has been good to me, I love and respect my flag, and it's the greatest country on the planet earth!

Edited by CougarCal