Alex Bregman up!

• 5 weeks later...
On July 26, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I think he's a keeper! I keep thinking about how close he was to becoming a legend with that warning track fly out w the bases loaded. And he's pretty slick with the glove as well. I say  keep him at 3B and let Marwin platoon in left with Colby.

Man, you were right. He is a keeper. Starting to get the bat going now. Awesome 3rd baseman. Not Brooks Robinson yet, but he has made some similar plays to Brooks' running out of bounds to catch the ball, turning and firing in mid air. Great arm, which is essential to play 3rd.

Well, Marwin is still playing some 1B due to Reed being garbage and Teoscar coming in and raking.  Bregman just made our defensive infield one of the best in baseball though.  He takes a lot of pressure off Correa as he gets to balls in the hole that Luis and Margo just weren't capable of.  If Reed would quit striking out and just put the ball in play more, we're going to see this thing snowball into an empire in the next couple years.  I don't think we've got enough juice to make the playoffs this year though.

3 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Well, Marwin is still playing some 1B due to Reed being garbage and Teoscar coming in and raking.  Bregman just made our defensive infield one of the best in baseball though.  He takes a lot of pressure off Correa as he gets to balls in the hole that Luis and Margo just weren't capable of.  If Reed would quit striking out and just put the ball in play more, we're going to see this thing snowball into an empire in the next couple years.  I don't think we've got enough juice to make the playoffs this year though.

Correct me if I am wrong. Last year it was our setup pitching and sometimes the closers. This year it has been our starting pitching. Keuchel and McHugh have been blasted off the mound several times this year. Bats have gone silent a few times this year too. Biggest problem last year and this year....we cant beat the Rangers.

12 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Your boy tatered another one tonight. Since starting 2-38, he's batting .317 with 5 homers. Him, Yuli, and Teoscar have transformed our lineup in less than a week.

Yes, i saw that. He has such a compact swing its hard to tell if he has carry, but that one hit the top of the wall in Crawford boxes. Can't believe that spectator didn't catch that one with his glove. As for the 2-38, it shows you have to give some of your top young talent a chance. Rasmus, Valbuena, Gomez,......when and if they come back better stay competitive, especially Rasmus. I personally never liked Gomez. Wouldn't bother me a bit if they got rid of him.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:04 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And what a coincedence Rangers still winning games. 

Hey how many games back are the ArseTros?? 

Imagine that...Garrity jumping on yet another band wagon.  And hey, what did I tell you about getting into grown folks business??

13 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Imagine that...Garrity jumping on yet another band wagon.  And hey, what did I tell you about getting into grown folks business??

Bandwagon?? Ha! I guess you wasnt on the board the past several years. ArseTros how many games back?? 

10 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Bout tree fiddy...but that all changes starting tonight.  After all, we know how to pitch Gomez!!!  And good lord, Rangers, pig, Kentucky, Oregon...what's the matter with you???

Rangers Baseball, Arkansas Football, Philly Hockey, UK bball, Dallas Cowboys football, Celtics bball, SHSU fcs football. Gotta come correct bro. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Rangers Baseball, Arkansas Football, Philly Hockey, UK bball, Dallas Cowboys football, Celtics bball, SHSU fcs football. Gotta come correct bro. 

The only one you got right is Dallas. And you should be banned for even mentioning Sam. Do you even McNeese bro? We were what SHSU is now before it was cool.

6 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

The only one you got right is Dallas. And you should be banned for even mentioning Sam. Do you even McNeese bro? We were what SHSU is now before it was cool.

Mcneese is the crap box of your pandora, wanna talk about bandwagons……. Smh. You must be a lil young. The original epitome of bandwagon fans were mcleast football fans. 

But back to my original question: how many games back are the ArseTros?? Rangers own Texas, always remember that. ;)