Democratic National Convention

Hagar

4 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I listen and follow everything my party tells me. My party is the only right way for America. If you like the other party and not mines your obviously flatout stupid. I spend all day telling others how stupid the  other party is and how stupid they is to believe it. But me I'll follow my party because im to smart for what your party is selling. 

That's exactly correct for many on the Left. Some fit that category on the Right, but do not come close to the amount on the Left. It's kind of funny when sarcasm mirrors the truth.

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That's exactly correct for many on the Left. Some fit that category on the Right, but do not come close to the amount on the Left. It's kind of funny when sarcasm mirrors the truth.

Oh, I don't know.  I can think of 15-20 million people this would apply to on the "right"... ;)

Count me in.  I can't think for myself and blindly follow the party line.  I also listen to and accept every word uttered on Fox News.  I have no compassion and am greedy and selfish.  Additionally, I am constantly clinging to my guns and bible.  Therefore, my opinions are unworthy of consideration.

33 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Count me in.  I can't think for myself and blindly follow the party line.  I also listen to and accept every word uttered on Fox News.  I have no compassion and am greedy and selfish.  Additionally, I am constantly clinging to my guns and bible.  Therefore, my opinions are unworthy of consideration.

Bravo.  Admitting is the first step...

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

Look exactly my point because someone think different from you they have to be stupid unable to think for themselves or just uninformed. Or want free stuff. SMH why can't we accept the fact that not everybody will think like you. 

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Look exactly my point because someone think different from you they have to be stupid unable to think for themselves or just uninformed. Or want free stuff. SMH why can't we accept the fact that not everybody will think like you. 

Are you suggesting that he is not objective enough?  Seems like that very much applies to you where a black citizen has been shot by a cop.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Are you suggesting that he is not objective enough?  Seems like that very much applies to you where a black citizen has been shot by a cop.

Bring up any proof to justify that bs you just typed. I've posted on here Michael brown deserved to get shot Sandra bland most likely comitted suicide. I feel Eric Gardner and Freddie gray was bad policing so please I believe that's 2/2 seems pretty objective to me.

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Bring up any proof to justify that bs you just typed. I've posted on here Michael brown deserved to get shot Sandra bland most likely comitted suicide. I feel Eric Gardner and Freddie gray was bad policing so please I believe that's 2/2 seems pretty objective to me.

Hmmm- Cant recall seeing you say Michael Brown deserved to get shot.  What did you say about Trayvon Martin?  If you didn't say Brown deserved to get shot and if you believe Martin was a victim, my calculations come to 20% for our justice system.  If you did say that about Brown but believe Martin was the victim, then you believe in our justice system at a 40% rate.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Hmmm- Cant recall seeing you say Michael Brown deserved to get shot.  What did you say about Trayvon Martin?  If you didn't say Brown deserved to get shot and if you believe Martin was a victim, my calculations come to 20% for our justice system.  If you did say that about Brown but believe Martin was the victim, then you believe in our justice system at a 40% rate.

My argument on Martin was if he wasn't profiled for be black in the wrong neighborhood he'd still be alive. Zimmerman was not a cop though. Look Nash you swung and you missed . 2/2 is 50% now ask yourself how you feel about the incidents in guess 4/0 in one direction.

Stop coming for me.

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

My argument on Martin was if he wasn't profiled for be black in the wrong neighborhood he'd still be alive. Zimmerman was not a cop though. Look Nash you swung and you missed . 2/2 is 50% now ask yourself how you feel about the incidents in guess 4/0 in one direction.

Stop coming for me.

50% not particularly impressive rating of our justice system.   I accept what the justice system brings.  Did I like the OJ verdict?  No   Did I like the FBI handling of the Hillary situation? No    But I accept them and do not endorse/support rioting and looting in the hope that it will somehow intimidate the system to see things " my way"  Also, I don't make claims that if OJ or Hillary were "in my neighborhood or around another adult" they would get their comeuppance.

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

50% not particularly impressive rating of our justice system.   I accept what the justice system brings.  Did I like the OJ verdict?  No   Did I like the FBI handling of the Hillary situation? No    But I accept them and do not endorse/support rioting and looting in the hope that it will somehow intimidate the system to see things " my way"  Also, I don't make claims that if OJ or Hillary were "in my neighborhood or around another adult" they would get their comeuppance.

You swung and you missed just let it go. Notice how I answered your questions and you dodged mines. Because you already knew the point I was making. You tried to paint me as being unobjectice about the police incidents but realized it was false but how do you feel about the incidents if I said I felt the cops where wrong in all cases I'll be this that and that but you can feel like the cops were right in all cases right? Like I said with my original post. Not everyone think the same. And we must learn to accept that.

On July 29, 2016 at 9:03 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

I listen and follow everything my party tells me. My party is the only right way for America. If you like the other party and not mines your obviously flatout stupid. I spend all day telling others how stupid the  other party is and how stupid they is to believe it. But me I'll follow my party because im to smart for what your party is selling. 

Only thing you missed on this PF10, this election, most of us R's don't think the R's are to hot either.  There are a few D's who don't like Hillary, but to my knowledge, I don't remember but one questioning most of their Party.  Most of us right wingers can't stand (flat out afraid of) Hillary.  

On July 29, 2016 at 9:03 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

On July 29, 2016 at 8:03 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

And it will be gobbled up by so many.

On July 29, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Englebert said:

I just saw a few excerpts from Hillary's speech and I have to say...she has motivated me. I previously thought I was going to puke when I voted for Trump. Now, after seeing Hillary, I will proudly vote for Trump with a smile on my face. Usually speakers don't motivate me one way or another by their delivery. But after seeing excerpts from Obama, Biden, and now Hillary, I can honestly say I just witnessed three of the worst acts of pandering and flat out lying I've ever seen or heard before...delivered with passion and conviction when it's painfully obvious the speaker cannot possibly believe the bile coming out of their own mouths.

I won't deny thats dems lie, but if you think pubs don't lie just as much, you have a very serious problem. Hillary Lies, Donald Trump is a liar and a racist pig.

On 7/29/2016 at 9:11 AM, Englebert said:

bs.  You are falling in line behind Trump just like the good Republican that you are.  Admit it.  He is not a conservative and never has been, but you can't split from the party.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

People on this board will defend politicians and a political party and condemn an entire race of people for acts of a few. Very sad! 

Please show me when an entire race was condemned on this board.  Once again, stuff gets spouted that has a appealing sound to it but little, if any substance, behind it.

4 hours ago, westend1 said:

bs.  You are falling in line behind Trump just like the good Republican that you are.  Admit it.  He is not a conservative and never has been, but you can't split from the party.

Apparently you haven't read my posts over the pasts months. I fully admit Trump is not a conservative. I've been saying that every since he announced his candidacy. I'm in no way shape or form a Trump fan. And I've never been a Republican, so I have nothing to split from. Sounds like you either got a case of mistaken identity or you are just doing the usual Liberal profiling. Is there something you want to admit?

I'm falling in line behind Trump because the alternative is just that bad. Trump has said nothing to make me like him more. Hillary's DNC speech led me to fall in line with Trump. And I will gladly cast my vote for Trump as a repudiation of Hillary and the Liberal agenda.

This whole post has just been a repeat of what I've been saying for over a year now. Hopefully I won't have to repeat it, but then again, some people (new tobie) are still trying to call Trump a racist. So I'm not optimistic. Liberals are gonna believe what the leaders tell them to believe...facts be damned.