Democratic National Convention

Hagar

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Bill looks old.  

Does he have Parkinson's or something?

Al Capone died of pneumonia after his body was ravaged with syphilis. Bill has followed the same lifestyle. So maybe it might be something other that Parkinson's. Just guessing.

8 hours ago, new tobie said:

If I didn't know better I would think that you disliked Hillary more than obama. But Obama's pigmentation.........should have taken after his momma

Just my opinion, but I think a Hillary presidency will make Obama look good.  

I can't watch this train wreck anymore. Some lady Democrat (I didn't catch her name) congressman just said that Trump's comments today are paramount to treason. Let's see, Hillary hiding an unsecure email server that has classified emails running through it doesn't qualify as a security breach, but Trump asking the Russians to hand over the 30,000 emails Hillary illegally deleted constitutes treason on his part. We've just identified another nutjob congressman. I'm going back to watching Seinfeld re-runs.

27 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL!  Nutjobs=repubs. "Just a fanning of resentment and hate... The America I know is decent and generous... " B.  Obama

Yeah, he's generous to the tune of $20 trillion dollars of debt. If that's your definition of generosity, then please, let's start drawing up the secession papers. Liberals are always generous with other people's money.

That is an odd quote in the context of this topic. Did you even read or understand my post, or did you just want to try to insert an irrelevant jab instead of adding anything to the discussion. 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Yeah, he's generous to the tune of $20 trillion dollars of debt. If that's your definition of generosity, then please, let's start drawing up the secession papers. Liberals are always generous with other people's money.

That is an odd quote in the context of this topic. Did you even read or understand my post, or did you just want to try to insert an irrelevant jab instead of adding anything to the discussion. 

Just like the last 8 years,  your comments are outdated and nobody is listening other than the other minorities like yourself