Need to Read...

baddog

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

You guys keep bringing up Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman is lucky he ran into the right parents for his sake. He shouldn't be here

Translation- I accept and support the results of the Hillary investigation but do not accept and support the results of the Trayvon Martin investigation-   I think they call that " selective acceptance"

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I would tend to differ on the opinion of any credibility of NBC and their scams over the years such as the Trayvon Martin case where the falsified evidence but let's not quibble over NBC being caught in a lie.

You stated "they disbanded the police department". To prove that, you posted a news article that says the appointed an interim chief. Well for a news flash, Port Arthur now has an interim chief after theirs retired. That is not disbanding the department. 

Face it, you made a false statement and there is no way to make it better by saying they now have a new chief. I don't think you intentionally lied but only spouted off about something you had no clue about. 

What is interesting and nothing to do with Ferguson specifically as their fault but after the feds stepped in, Ferguson got Andre Anderson as the interim chief. He was reported in the article that you posted that he could be the permanent chief. Well, until someone started checking on him. This knight in shining armor that came to rescue Ferguson.... well, he has been suspended three times in the past including falsifying government documents. 

I guess the people at Ferguson are hard to please because after looking into the interim chief's background, found out that he might be less than desirable. 

So you don't have to ponder whether I am credible, all you need to do is simply read the "evidence" that you posted that refutes your claim of the department being "disbanded". 

Ain't happening!

10 hours ago, new tobie said:

You guys keep bringing up Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman is lucky he ran into the right parents for his sake. He shouldn't be here

I brought up Martin as evidence of the credibility of NBC. They altered the 911 recording and after being caught, admitted to it. 

Zimmerman is a real prize but he used lawful force on Martin. Martin attacked him and it cost him his life. Being a nutcase is not illegal, assault is. 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 8:13 PM, Big girl said:

I have shown sympathy for the families of those officerx who were shot. I brought this situation to light, because this is why we have the Black lives Matter Movement.  There is also a video of a white guy resisting arrest and attacking 2 officers and he is still alive. What do you all think about that? I don't know how to upload videos

You may not know how to upload videos but, you sure know how to stir up your racist bullcrap!

15 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I brought up Martin as evidence of the credibility of NBC. They altered the 911 recording and after being caught, admitted to it. 

Zimmerman is a real prize but he used lawful force on Martin. Martin attacked him and it cost him his life. Being a nutcase is not illegal, assault is. 

If he had ran into a grown man like myself the ending would have been diffrent