Melanie Trump plagiarizes Michelle Obama

TxHoops

56 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I would much rather the spouse of my country's future leader rape women and have multiple adulterous affairs, than say 47 words that are similar to another speech 8 years ago......

Trump is accused of raping a thirteen year old and he has had multiple affairs. Mrs Trump said she has been with him for 18years. He was still married to wife #2, 18 years ago according to an article I read 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Please show me where she made that statement?

This is the hidden content, please

A chunk of Melania Trump's Republican National Convention speech appears to have been lifted from Michelle Obama's address at the 2008 Democratic convention.

Trump said on the TODAY Show that SHE WROTE THE SPEECH LARGELY ON HER OWN,  telling host Matt Lauer that: "I read once over it, and that's all. Because I wrote it…with as little help as possible."

Well that's a tribute to Michelle, or whoever wrote her speech.  Melania must have liked Michelle's speech.  There have been millions of speeches.  I suspect if you dissected most speeches today, you'd probably find most lines have been said before, and many speech writers take the good lines & "sew" them together.

Heck, she's from Slovenia.  She probably doesn't know it's a faux pas (did I spell that right?).  Besides, she's so pretty, who cares :) 

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Well that's a tribute to Michelle, or whoever wrote her speech.  Melania must have liked Michelle's speech.  There have been millions of speeches.  I suspect if you dissected most speeches today, you'd probably find most lines have been said before, and many speech writers take the good lines & "sew" them together.

Heck, she's from Slovenia.  She probably doesn't know it's a faux pas (did I spell that right?).  Besides, she's so pretty, who cares :) 

Ok

45 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

A chunk of Melania Trump's Republican National Convention speech appears to have been lifted from Michelle Obama's address at the 2008 Democratic convention.

Trump said on the TODAY Show that SHE WROTE THE SPEECH LARGELY ON HER OWN,  telling host Matt Lauer that: "I read once over it, and that's all. Because I wrote it…with as little help as possible."

Here's your answer Mr Nash