Hillary has Michael Brown's mother speaking at the DNC

team first

17 hours ago, bullets13 said:

a question for you as well: what purpose is served by having the mother of Dontre Hamilton, who beat a cop over the head with a baton before being shot, speak at the DNC?

Dontre didn't have a gun so it wasn't a fair fight.  The cop should have just shot Dontre in both arms so he wouldn't get his skull bashed in any longer.  

The cop could have at least given Dontre a gun, stood back to back, walked 10 paces away and yelled draw to give him a fair chance.  Cops are always trying to hold the black man down. 

On 7/19/2016 at 6:03 AM, JWB said:

he was shot and killed because he decided to jump on a man with a gun......

Get your facts straight. Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. And when he started to get his ass whipped, he pulled a gun and shot Trayvon. Its ridiculous how ignorant people will say and believe anything to justify the killing of people of color. I bet you are some of the main people screaming alllivesmatter though. Smdh...

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Get your facts straight. Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. And when he started to get his ass whipped, he pulled a gun and shot Trayvon. Its ridiculous how ignorant people will say and believe anything to justify the killing of people of color. I bet you are some of the main people screaming alllivesmatter though. Smdh...

The only people that know the facts are the people that were there and I don't believe you or any of the rest of us were.  

How can you say all lives don't matter with a straight face?  I guess you are one of the people claiming all lives matter is racist somehow.   

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The only people that know the facts are the people that were there and I don't believe you or any of the rest of us were.  

How can you say all lives don't matter with a straight face?  I guess you are one of the people claiming all lives matter is racist somehow.   

BLM is all that matters, facts don't seem to matter to that crowd

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Your description, while almost certainly false, sounds like justification for the use of deadly force. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Your description, while almost certainly false, sounds like justification for the use of deadly force. 

Statememts from Zimmerman and Trayvon's girlfriend tell the story exactly like that. The question of the case was did stand your ground actually apply since Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. 

18 hours ago, Yeoj said:

You're referring to the 911 call where the dispatcher clearly oredered Zimmerman not to pursue Trayvon and to remain in his car. Smdh...

Yes. He was never pursuing Martin. The little fat guy can hardly pursue an 18 year old kid. Had it been a race, Martin would be crossing the 100 while Zimmerman was back at the 50.

Zimmerman followed Martin to keep an eye on him. He stopped when told to by the dispatcher. That can clearly be heard on the recording. Also, the dispatcher is a civilian employee that has no legal authority to tell you anything. What a dispatcher said is meaningless however in this case, Zimmerman complied. 

But that is just going by what is on the recording. 

18 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Statememts from Zimmerman and Trayvon's girlfriend tell the story exactly like that. The question of the case was did stand your ground actually apply since Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. 

There is absolutely no evidence of that and the physical evidence tells a different story. 

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Thats just wrong sounds like some Hillary stuff goin on here remember we do have two sets of laws guess this time it worked against ya. Kinda like the IRS targeting this time your enemies and thats okay but next time my be your allies thats why we must hold everyone to the same standard and the elites dont want to do that!

2 hours ago, 77 said:

Thats just wrong sounds like some Hillary stuff goin on here remember we do have two sets of laws guess this time it worked against ya. Kinda like the IRS targeting this time your enemies and thats okay but next time my be your allies thats why we must hold everyone to the same standard and the elites dont want to do that!

this guy is a cop, i guess you believe what you want to

14 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

That is a bunch of nonsense. It has no bearing on the case. In fact what he claims was said, is said all the time. 

Let's see, the other officer claims that the trooper said something like, I am not sure what I am booking her for. Yep, that is often the case when you can file several charges on a person and have to decide which is the best or how many charges you might stack on a person. 

Texas law allows for the arrest of any offense except speeding or open container in a vehicle. Having a burned out license plate light is grounds for an arrest even if you did not know it was out. Pull up to a stop sign and then decide to turn and put on your blinker? That can result in a lawful arrest for failure to signal a turn with 100 feet before the turn. 

The US Supreme Court in Atwater v. Lago Vista was a Texas case over the arrest of a woman and taking her to jail over a seat belt violation. The SC basically said, "Oh well". 

In this case Bland was seen in a traffic violation and was told that she was under arrest. That is a lawful arrest. She then resisted arrest (all on camera). She appears to have struck the officer. She did commit the crime of Interference With Public Duties. 

For an officer to say he doesn't know which charges to file on a person is common. Should he file all lawful charges? Some of them? The most serious? The minimum?

I would venture to say that the officer who is supposed to have reported hearing those words, has done exactly the same thing. 

Assuming the officer's claims are entirely correct, what does it mean to the traffic stop which was on video and audio recording? You can see the crimes easily except for the original traffic stop. Now if this officer wanted to testify that the trooper said something like, "I never saw her fail to signal intent of a turn and made it up", that would be of some substance. To hear an officer say he doesn't know what to book her on probably happens several times a day. The officer's claim testimony as told in the article offers nothing to do with the Bland arrest. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

That is a bunch of nonsense. It has no bearing on the case. In fact what he claims was said, is said all the time. 

Let's see, the other officer claims that the trooper said something like, I am not sure what I am booking her for. Yep, that is often the case when you can file several charges on a person and have to decide which is the best or how many charges you might stack on a person. 

Texas law allows for the arrest of any offense except speeding or open container in a vehicle. Having a burned out license plate light is grounds for an arrest even if you did not know it was out. Pull up to a stop sign and then decide to turn and put on your blinker? That can result in a lawful arrest for failure to signal a turn with 100 feet before the turn. 

The US Supreme Court in Atwater v. Lago Vista was a Texas case over the arrest of a woman and taking her to jail over a seat belt violation. The SC basically said, "Oh well". 

In this case Bland was seen in a traffic violation and was told that she was under arrest. That is a lawful arrest. She then resisted arrest (all on camera). She appears to have struck the officer. She did commit the crime of Interference With Public Duties. 

For an officer to say he doesn't know which charges to file on a person is common. Should he file all lawful charges? Some of them? The most serious? The minimum?

I would venture to say that the officer who is supposed to have reported hearing those words, has done exactly the same thing. 

Assuming the officer's claims are entirely correct, what does it mean to the traffic stop which was on video and audio recording? You can see the crimes easily except for the original traffic stop. Now if this officer wanted to testify that the trooper said something like, "I never saw her fail to signal intent of a turn and made it up", that would be of some substance. To hear an officer say he doesn't know what to book her on probably happens several times a day. The officer's claim testimony as told in the article offers nothing to do with the Bland arrest. 

They killed that young lady, hard to hide it like in the good ole days. Been doing it for decades in those little hick towns

11 hours ago, new tobie said:

They killed that young lady, hard to hide it like in the good ole days. Been doing it for decades in those little hick towns

The died in the county jail. The FBI has been investigating her death for a year. 

Has the FBI been able to uncover any wrongdoing in her death?