Another Attack in France - Breaking News

Hagar

I hope someone will answer this question.  I know how critical it is for this country to protect its citizens and try to prevent terrorist events from taking place in this country and the rest of the world as well.  I also know how important it is to not judge a sector of our society by the actions of a few from within that sector.  But is it better to run the risk of "offending" or temporarily inconveniencing some within that sector to save lives or is it better to be less vigilant in the name of "tolerance" and/or political correctness.

7 minutes ago, JWB said:

whats to stop this from happening in say Time Square? these animals only want to kill as many as they can...

I worry very much about it happening in Times Square.  Despite the political unpopularity of it, I will say that I am strongly in favor of profiling.

1 hour ago, 77 said:

Nobody should be shocked by this and it will get worse here when Clinton completely opens our borders!

Hopefully, the fence-straddlers will realize she will continue down the same path that this President has when it comes to dealing with (or even calling it out by name) islamic terrorism.

He seems to think we have a bigger problem with our police departments than we do with these animals, as JWB appropriately named them.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

I hope someone will answer this question.  I know how critical it is for this country to protect its citizens and try to prevent terrorist events from taking place in this country and the rest of the world as well.  I also know how important it is to not judge a sector of our society by the actions of a few from within that sector.  But is it better to run the risk of "offending" or temporarily inconveniencing some within that sector to save lives or is it better to be less vigilant in the name of "tolerance" and/or political correctness.

If offending a sector of people will keep American soil safe, then I say offend away!  

Amazing after every attack all the state run media anchors are talking about what could be the motive and then of coarse no one in his family knew he was radicalized and saw no signs as they stepped over his bomb making equipment. We better get some leadership fast!

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

2 of the dead are from Lakeway, Tx.  A man and his 11 yr old son were killed in front of his wife and 2 daughters.  Prayers for their family.  

Yep I live just a few miles from Lakeway and its all over the news in this area sad indeed!

13 hours ago, stevenash said:

I'm starting to lean toward a temporary ban. 

21 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Hopefully, the fence-straddlers will realize she will continue down the same path that this President has when it comes to dealing with (or even calling it out by name) islamic terrorism.

He seems to think we have a bigger problem with our police departments than we do with these animals, as JWB appropriately named them.

My problem is that I think they like the name radical islamic terrorist. I could think of a name they dont like.