Cops and Black Males

CraigS

41 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Claiming that someone isn't looking at both sides is often like the pot calling the kettle black. 

I can quote law word for word on some issues and it be completed ignored by someone because it completely kills their stance. 

Looking at both sides usually means, you need to have my point of view or you are wrong. 

Yep

On 7/14/2016 at 0:38 PM, stevenash said:

Big Girl and Newtobie will tell you that what happened in his past doesn't matter ( but what happened in George Zimmermans past matters)

I never said anything about Zimmermann  past. But I know families where old Zimmerman  would be fertilizer

20 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Can we ban this guy? Here we were coming to a kum-ba-ya moment and this radical throws in the fluid to the fire. :)

Dove, just letting you know that I havent been banned yet.  Am in Chicago and have spent the last two days listening to a fairly well known Economist.  He specializes in MACROECONOMICS- please let Big Girl know that and maybe we can find out if her" friend" approves.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

And if someone is breaking into their home, or shooting bullets at them, do they call the BLM HQ, or do they call the "hated" police?  

Call a congressional representative or maybe a member of your city council. I am sure they will get up at 3:00AM and come to the rescue.