Central Junior Jakobe Dill gets Offer to Lamar

3 hours ago, BIG SHOW said:

I see that he has taken 114 threes in 12 games. That's almost 10 three point attempts a game.  Thats a lot of attempts IMO. 

Shot clock.  Like in college.  For that reason; college coaches aren't interested in watching keep away basketball.  

If you are a numbers junkie like me (analytics), the more important number is percentage.  He is knocking down 38.5% of his 3s against D1 level competition.   You would have to shoot 57.5% from the field in regular baskets to score that efficiently.   

I say he's not shooting enough ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm,  I have an inside connect with a Big 12 school and they asked about Kobe Dill. Stay humble young man and keep working. Heard he had a couple of good games and one fair game (that's to be expected too) during the last live period. But obviously enough to raise some attention, and that's what you want.

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Hmmm,  I have an inside connect with a Big 12 school and they asked about Kobe Dill. Stay humble young man and keep working. Heard he had a couple of good games and one fair game (that's to be expected too) during the last live period. But obviously enough to raise some attention, and that's what you want.

That's great to hear he has a nice game and he is a better young man. Keep working young fella.

5 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

He also recently picked up his 3rd D1 offer to Central Connecticut (coached by Donyell Marshall).  By the way, good advice Dove, and advice that will most assuredly be heeded.  The kid is constantly working his tail off with his game.  And as far as humility, in this day and age where almost every kid tweets about being "blessed" with receiving an offer as soon as they receive one, I don't think Kobe mentioned a word about his most recent one.  Humble to his core. 

On July 25, 2016 at 2:28 PM, TxHoops said:

He also recently picked up his 3rd D1 offer to Central Connecticut (coached by Donyell Marshall).  By the way, good advice Dove, and advice that will most assuredly be heeded.  The kid is constantly working his tail off with his game.  And as far as humility, in this day and age where almost every kid tweets about being "blessed" with receiving an offer as soon as they receive one, I don't think Kobe mentioned a word about his most recent one.  Humble to his core. 

Sounds like a great kid.  Glad Lamar is interested.  Personally hope he becomes a Cardinal.  Certainly glad to see hard work rewarded.