So Mr. Trump is a buffoon?

stevenash

46 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Republicans are racist is a good Liberal catch phrase. Republicans want dirty air and dirty water is a good Liberal catch phrase. Republicans hate gay people is a good Liberal catch phrase. We can go down this road all do long...well I can.

And Congress has done too much already...to the tune of $20 trillion in debt. I wish we would pay them to stay home.

You sure you want to make that journey? Lol

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I dont need free stuff, but i care about helping people. Some people deserve free stuff. Some that get free stuff would rather work. You guys just sterotype all people and pretend to be christians

Then help people...you do know that you can help them by other means than taxes.

Some think charity can only come from government...us mean old Christians spend billions every year on the needy...over and above our taxes.

26 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Then help people...you do know that you can help them by other means than taxes.

Some think charity can only come from government...us mean old Christians spend billions every year on the needy...over and above our taxes.

you deem yourself a christian, christians care about people. you folks have it bad thinking conservative and christian go together

NewTobie- In several different threads, you have insisted that Mr. Bush/Mr. Cheney lied about weapons of Mass destruction and Big Girl has chimed in on that claim several times.  Bluedove, in his post titled"Obama, One of the Greatest Presidents," posted an article detailing a bit of background in rating every single president.  Please read the little gems below which are a direct quote from that article and then let me know about the big lie.

"Only a few months into his Presidency the nation was attacked by terrorists, the most devastating attack on American soil. Invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan proved successful, to a degree, but American troops are still in combat operations in Afghanistan. The discovery of WMD in Iraq only slightly vindicates him. And, yes, there were chemical weapons found in Iraq, a fact that came out with a New York Times report well after Bush left office."

10 hours ago, stevenash said:

NewTobie- In several different threads, you have insisted that Mr. Bush/Mr. Cheney lied about weapons of Mass destruction and Big Girl has chimed in on that claim several times.  Bluedove, in his post titled"Obama, One of the Greatest Presidents," posted an article detailing a bit of background in rating every single president.  Please read the little gems below which are a direct quote from that article and then let me know about the big lie.

"Only a few months into his Presidency the nation was attacked by terrorists, the most devastating attack on American soil. Invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan proved successful, to a degree, but American troops are still in combat operations in Afghanistan. The discovery of WMD in Iraq only slightly vindicates him. And, yes, there were chemical weapons found in Iraq, a fact that came out with a New York Times report well after Bush left office."

the war was about Cheney and halliburton. its been a decade worth of cost so far and lives lost. Cheney crooked dealings might have caused 911 also

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

the war was about Cheney and halliburton. its been a decade worth of cost so far and lives lost. Cheney crooked dealings might have caused 911 also

You have stated multiple times that the WMD was a lie.   To use your words, you swung and you missed. If the war was about Cheney and Halliburton, why did Hillary, John Kerry, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, and Charles Schumer, among many others, VOTE FOR the resolution?

58 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You have stated multiple times that the WMD was a lie.   To use your words, you swung and you missed. If the war was about Cheney and Halliburton, why did Hillary, John Kerry, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, and Charles Schumer, among many others, VOTE FOR the resolution?

Tobie is trying to prove to us that the black lives taken on 9/11 did not matter.

18 hours ago, stevenash said:

Tobie- this one is for you: 

This is the hidden content, please

The part in this article that stands out the most to me, is where Hillary is described as ruthless.  That's been my opinion of her since Bill started his presidential run.  And that's what scares me about her obtaining the Power of the Presidency.   Jmo, She's the type person that would've thrived working with Heinrich Himmler in the final solution (and that's a serious assessment).

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Stop with that nonsense already you and I and everyone else know bush wasn't talking about no damn mustard gas. Stop acting like oh the wmds that will hit a major US city in shape of a mushroom cloud was mustard gas. You still swinging and missing.

38 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Stop with that nonsense already you and I and everyone else know bush wasn't talking about no damn mustard gas. Stop acting like oh the wmds that will hit a major US city in shape of a mushroom cloud was mustard gas. You still swinging and missing.

You probably weren't old enough to remember how all of that went down.

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

It looks like everthing that republicans do is ok to you and everything dems do is wrong. Any fair person would know that thats not correct

Never said that.    But, of course, I would tend to believe more of what Repubs say than dems and vice versa for you.  What I was saying is that the "WMD LIE" is a narrative that the left has pushed so long and so hard, many many folks accept it as the gospel and same goes for "hands up, Dont shoot", and Bush caused the financial debacle of 2007-2008.  None of those are anywhere close to true and I will always do my best to counter them.  I also tire of the narrative pushed long and hard that states the Republicans dont care about the little guy.  The little guy is in no better shape today than he was when Mr. Obama took office.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Never said that.    But, of course, I would tend to believe more of what Repubs say than dems and vice versa for you.  What I was saying is that the "WMD LIE" is a narrative that the left has pushed so long and so hard, many many folks accept it as the gospel and same goes for "hands up, Dont shoot", and Bush caused the financial debacle of 2007-2008.  None of those are anywhere close to true and I will always do my best to counter them.  I also tire of the narrative pushed long and hard that states the Republicans dont care about the little guy.  The little guy is in no better shape today than he was when Mr. Obama took office.

As a matter of fact, the little guy is in worse shape now.  Wages have gone up Very Little, and the price of groceries has gone up astronomically.

47 minutes ago, REBgp said:

As a matter of fact, the little guy is in worse shape now.  Wages have gone up Very Little, and the price of groceries has gone up astronomically.

And the slurpers will tell you that is , somehow, the fault of George Bush.  Since 1967, the average wage is up 500%.  The Postage stamp is up 900% and the good old benevolent federal government can, with pride,  report that the average disability payment is up 1160%