So Mr. Trump is a buffoon?

stevenash

22 minutes ago, new tobie said:

So trump wants his friends in Russia to investigate us politicians 

It actually took you this long to read the Liberal talking points before formulating this opinion? Liberals were trying to push this hilarious idea all day yesterday. One congressman actually tried to say Trumps comments were tantamount to treason. Liberals sure know how to show selective outrage. It makes for good comedy routines until we realize that many sheeple actually believe them.

I wish Liberals would have shown just a tiny fraction of this fake outrage when they found out Hillary was hiding a server in her basement that held classified information.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

It actually took you this long to read the Liberal talking points before formulating this opinion? Liberals were trying to push this hilarious idea all day yesterday. One congressman actually tried to say Trumps comments were tantamount to treason. Liberals sure know how to show selective outrage. It makes for good comedy routines until we realize that many sheeple actually believe them.

I wish Liberals would have shown just a tiny fraction of this fake outrage when they found out Hillary was hiding a server in her basement that held classified information.

I wasn't even outraged when george and dick faked a war for dicks former company to profit from after his former company gave him one of the biggest departure payouts in history. Many wanted Obama to seek charges, but he refused. Bush and Cheney must be part of the muslim brotherhood

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I wasn't even outraged when george and dick faked a war for dicks former company to profit from after his former company gave him one of the biggest departure payouts in history. Many wanted Obama to seek charges, but he refused. Bush and Cheney must be part of the muslim brotherhood

He refused because there were no charges to bring. That lie has been perpetuated by the Liberals for years and has been soundly rejected. Do a little research.

Edit: I was wrong. Obama refused to bring charges because it would set a precedent that the next president should seek charges on him. And he doesn't want to go to prison.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

He refused because there were no charges to bring. That lie has been perpetuated by the Liberals for years and has been soundly rejected. Do a little research.

Edit: I was wrong. Obama refused to bring charges because it would set a precedent that the next president should seek charges on him. And he doesn't want to go to prison.

I guess the previous two presidents and the next one could go to jail

1 minute ago, new tobie said:

I guess the previous two presidents and the next one could go to jail

Have you done your research yet. I fully expect you to do this and return to this topic admitting you were wrong. (I was laughing so hard when I typed that I almost couldn't finish it.)

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Faked a war. I hear something new everyday on here.

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

Faked a war. I hear something new everyday on here.

CHeney had a severance package which included a set amount in deferred cash compensation, as well as 400,000 shares in stock options.  This is COMMON PRACTICE for CEO's of major corporations.  When he became vp, Cheney, though not required to do so, signed a legal agreement stating that all POST_TAX benefits received from exercisied stock options would be DONATED TO CHARITY. He also agreed NOT to take a tax deduction for a charitable donation even though he was entitled to do so. Additionally, for the umpteenth time, nobody, but nobody, benefitted more, either directly or indirectly than Lady BIrd Johnson who owned a boat load of Halliburton.  My guess is she did not donate to Charity.

27 minutes ago, stevenash said:

CHeney had a severance package which included a set amount in deferred cash compensation, as well as 400,000 shares in stock options.  This is COMMON PRACTICE for CEO's of major corporations.  When he became vp, Cheney, though not required to do so, signed a legal agreement stating that all POST_TAX benefits received from exercisied stock options would be DONATED TO CHARITY. He also agreed NOT to take a tax deduction for a charitable donation even though he was entitled to do so. Additionally, for the umpteenth time, nobody, but nobody, benefitted more, either directly or indirectly than Lady BIrd Johnson who owned a boat load of Halliburton.  My guess is she did not donate to Charity.

It seems Liberals are immune to facts. Facts have no effect on them. They must have been inoculated with something.

I'd be willing to bet that new tobie will reference Bush's "fake" war again before a new president has been named. I doubt anyone will take that bet.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:28 AM, new tobie said:

I would say that in high school Trump would have been considered a Bully. But in high school he would have just been the recipient of many arse whippings. 

Do they need the Presidential election?  Possibly.  However, they have a plurality in the House and Senate.  They also control the majority of governorships and state legislatures.  How did this all happen while they were alienating so many?

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So are a bunch of other people. Too bad most identify as Liberal.

And you will vote for an unconvicted felon as long as she promises free stuff. Now who is the embarrassment?

I dont need free stuff, but i care about helping people. Some people deserve free stuff. Some that get free stuff would rather work. You guys just sterotype all people and pretend to be christians

Free Stuff is a good republican catch phrase. Makes people feel good about being whipped in two elections. Many poor arse repiblivans receive free stuff and many rich ones get tax breaks and find loopholes(see donald j trump)and congress receives checks for not doing their jobs

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Free Stuff is a good republican catch phrase. Makes people feel good about being whipped in two elections. Many poor arse repiblivans receive free stuff and many rich ones get tax breaks and find loopholes(see donald j trump)and congress receives checks for not doing their jobs

Republicans are racist is a good Liberal catch phrase. Republicans want dirty air and dirty water is a good Liberal catch phrase. Republicans hate gay people is a good Liberal catch phrase. We can go down this road all do long...well I can.

And Congress has done too much already...to the tune of $20 trillion in debt. I wish we would pay them to stay home.

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Oops, wrong quote.

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I dont need free stuff, but i care about helping people. Some people deserve free stuff. Some that get free stuff would rather work. You guys just sterotype all people and pretend to be Christians

Republicans don't want to help poor people is a good Liberal catch phrase.

And negative stereotyping is almost exclusively the domain of Liberals. If you watched the DNC then this is painfully obvious.