10 4A D1 Predictions

1 hour ago, LCM17 said:

So who clinched playoff spots BC / Silsbee this week? I'd imagine if Huffman loses that would send us in the playoffs and the Navasota game would be 3rd or 4th place if we beat Cleveland 

Actually I just saw a posting showing that no one has clinched a playoff spot yet. I thought we would've with this win but I guess not 

Cmon, 70.... I haven't been to Henderson since the early 90s... back when the local cable provider wouldn't carry MTV and if you wanted beer, you had to drive to Kilgore.  It sounds like nothing much has changed.  

I suggest that you take purdiest gurl cousin by the REAL pride of Henderson, "The World's Oldest Dairy Queen," and then take her parking somewhere off of Chicken Feather Road.  

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Cmon, 70.... I haven't been to Henderson since the early 90s... back when the local cable provider wouldn't carry MTV and if you wanted beer, you had to drive to Kilgore.  It sounds like nothing much has changed.  

I suggest that you take purdiest gurl cousin by the REAL pride of Henderson, "The World's Oldest Dairy Queen," and then take her parking somewhere off of Chicken Feather Road.  

Hey! I live off Chicken Feather Road!

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Playoff capsule on the main football page says we've clinched a spot. Silsbee and Navasota can each clinch this coming week with a win. 

Ok let's see if this comes out right:

current standings:

10-4A-I

School                                               District        Overall

x-Bridge City                                          3-0                5-2

Silsbee                                                   2-1                4-4

Navasota                                                2-1               2-6

Little Cypress-Mauriceville                     1-2                3-5

Huffman Hargrave                                  1-2                4-4

Cleveland                                               0-3                3-5

bc has Navasota and Huffman left lose both end up 3-2.

silsbee has Huffman and Cleveland lose to Huffman beat Cleveland end up 3-2.

Navasota has BC and LCM beat BC lose to LCM end up 3-2

lcm has Cleveland and Navasota beat both end up 3-2.

Huffman has Silsbee and BC win both end up 3-2.

So in that scenario 5 teams end up in a tie for first.....not sure anybody guaranteed anything or how it would play out......

On 6/6/2016 at 10:15 AM, Pepper Brooks said:

I know it might be impossible, but lets try to keep this thread from not getting locked

With the addition of a new HC and some transfers, I think Silsbee wins the district.

1. Silsbee

2. Navasota

3. Huffman

4. Bridge City

5. LCM

6. Cleveland

Im sorry but bridge city will win this district 

Pretty consistent on my take there bud

On 10/20/2016 at 8:29 PM, #1stangfan said:

And WOS could beat Kilgore, Carthage and Henderson....Lucky they are in D1.  Seems like the rankings back this up.  Looks like folks have already been beating them.

On 10/20/2016 at 8:36 PM, indianforever said:

How about 5A

On 10/20/2016 at 9:26 AM, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee will blow the doors off east tx

On 10/23/2016 at 1:58 PM, dj said:

They don't.  They do have sum size and speed up there. 2 things those east texas teams would struggle with is that d-line and the no huddle they run. I know gilmer is one that trys to get the ball around to different people  but w.o. has 2 gud corners . No disrespect to any east texas team. When the time comes I don't see any of them holding w.o under 40 pts.and not to mention S/T. In case they didn't get the memo #4 has ran back 6 kicks. He is dat gud.

On 10/25/2016 at 8:36 AM, WOSgrad said:

And the fact they are or aren't impressed doesn't change the fact that the only thing interrupting basketball practice at Henderson will be the Thanksgiving break.

4 hours ago, KDogs95 said:

Shut yo mouf hater...