Memorial Day

Never let us forget the reason we have the freedom we do. Thank you to the men and women who gave their life so we can have what we have today and also thank you to the ones serving and have served. 

I don't know if PNG fans remeber this that our cheerleaders did the week Lumberton lost David Drake overseas. I still cry watching this because he was such an amazing friend. 

Most of us veterans appreciate any sentiment towards our service. It is welcome.

That being said... DO Not Forget that its Memorial Day.  

A day of remembrance and contemplation for those who are no longer with us.  

Remember them.

Visit them where they rest in peace or talk to their family and friends.

Celebrate their sacrifice.

Its their day.

Just a veterans opinion...

God Bless.

Blessed are the peacemakers our soldiers both male/female,remembering sacrifices/hardships/wounded & those that gave it all,remembering them this day along w/those missing in action whose families pray for closure.Remembering those that made it home while still having to fight w/memories of combat still fresh in their minds as they were one by one transported into the enemies home turf w/most never having trained 1 day w/those now assigned to.And to the Vets still fighting our Gov policies to get the care they should've been promised w/o having to still fight the system for BENEFITS & care to their respective families.Sacrifices given incl signing a blank check to protect at all costs our freedom.War is brutal/innocents die in the middle,if you go to war then have war,don't(play war) or allow politics to distract committments.Remembering our allies in 1975 given promises to protect them,while under attack by communists we (Our Gov)abandoned our promises and left them behind to suffer hardships.Without reservation Mr Cronkite  the 67/68 Tet Offensive was a communist disaster of epic numbers(Vietcong Gorillas wiped out as fighting unit,Nva severely beaten/crippled and scrambling back to North Vietnam whipped & on the verge of surrender(1.4 mill KIA)how was America fighting a war they could not win=1 of us to 25 of them.Commies=hold on=US is going to pull out,I swear this on my grave as well as my childhood memories of fallout drills in elementary schools=putting our hands over our heads w/sirens screaming while crawling underneath a student desk @ threat of a Soviet nuke attack

14 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Never let us forget the reason we have the freedom we do. Thank you to the men and women who gave their life so we can have what we have today and also thank you to the ones serving and have served. 

I don't know if PNG fans remeber this that our cheerleaders did the week Lumberton lost David Drake overseas. I still cry watching this because he was such an amazing friend. 

Thanks for an awesome tribute..From me a Vietnam Vet....