LCM VS Robinson Rockets

It was a great game last night between Jasper and LCM. I believe we could have been neck and neck all night. But as the game started getting later in the game LCM started playing good ball. I believe we can't struggle early against any team this deep in the playoffs. I'd like to know from the Bridge City folks how Robinson looked?

I don't think LCM struggled early at all. You don't wake up and hit what that kid was throwing. LCM did a great job. Made their adjustments as the game went on. Probably not going to see a lot of runs scored from here on out. Everyone left is a stud. I couldn't possibly be more proud of those boys. As a good football Coach once said, Who Believes!!!!! Well I for one believe in each of those boys. Proud Mustang supporting the Bears. 

The Rockets are a solid ball club.  The two pitchers were effective with an umpire's very tight strike zone.  Top of the batting order can flat-out hit. The number 4 hitter is a monster (I think he is committed to Texas A&M). They play smart.   Defense is their strength.  They will not beat themselves.  That being said, the Bears seem to have captured "lightning in a bottle" these past few weeks!  Good luck to the Bears of 24-AAAA !!!

7 hours ago, LCM17 said:

It was a great game last night between Jasper and LCM. I believe we could have been neck and neck all night. But as the game started getting later in the game LCM started playing good ball. I believe we can't struggle early against any team this deep in the playoffs. I'd like to know from the Bridge City folks how Robinson looked?

On how Robinson looked...Watched them play this year against someone else. Their batting is strong. Unbelievable actually. Never seen kids hit like that in all my twenty years of following high school baseball. 

45 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

They have said that the last two weeks. We have conquered three district champs along the way. I believe LCM has earned some respect they did not have a easy road. 

It was a good opinion. The words "I think" says enough.

Cant say that it sounded or was meant to show any disrespect, since it is pretty clear by now

that ya'll are here to play.

Keep Reppin' Bears.

21 hours ago, LCM17 said:

Bears gonna need to win flip for one game to have a shot.

15 hours ago, OhBilly18 said:

LCM is having a very similar run to what WOS did last year. When you get hot, anything could happen. This team is never out of a game and their belief level is through the roof. Nothing scares them. I think they win this series and head to state!!!! 

Completely different runs. WOS had three dominant pitchers and were able to outlast people in a series. If you ask most people that follow HS baseball closely (coaches, and fans) most would tell you that one gamers and series are completely different animals. It is much easier to knock off a dominant team once than it is twice. The only similarities I see between the two teams are they are both finding a way to get the job done.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 2:58 PM, walldrill said:

Completely different runs. WOS had three dominant pitchers and were able to outlast people in a series. If you ask most people that follow HS baseball closely (coaches, and fans) most would tell you that one gamers and series are completely different animals. It is much easier to knock off a dominant team once than it is twice. The only similarities I see between the two teams are they are both finding a way to get the job done.

Agree 100%, the two Anderson boys could bring it right along with JD so IMO that's what got them to the SC game. Three very effective pitchers, I don't see that with LCM. It will be extremely tough from here on out but never say never!