Ole Miss is dirty

@slmandel: Reading this now, hard to believe Ole Miss tried to spin this as being mostly pre-Freeze. The first 9 violations were under his watch.

@SportsCenter: Ole Miss self-imposes postseason ban in women's basketball & double-digit reductions in scholarships for football.

This is the hidden content, please

@McMurphyESPN: 13 of Ole Miss’ 28 NCAA allegations involve football program; 11 of those 13 violations in Hugh Freeze era

Tried to tell some of you this would happen 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@slmandel: Reading this now, hard to believe Ole Miss tried to spin this as being mostly pre-Freeze. The first 9 violations were under his watch.

@SportsCenter: Ole Miss self-imposes postseason ban in women's basketball & double-digit reductions in scholarships for football.

This is the hidden content, please

@McMurphyESPN: 13 of Ole Miss’ 28 NCAA allegations involve football program; 11 of those 13 violations in Hugh Freeze era

Tried to tell some of you this would happen 

There are just some schools that cannot reach that elite level without cheating!

Everyone and their mom knew Ole Piss was up to something when they landed the #1 recruiting class 3 years ago. They were just hoping they could sneak a national title in before the hammer dropped. Either that or they were hoping the NCAA would go all "Bama" on them and completely ignore all of the writing on the wall because they are in the SEC. But in any case, I'm glad they will likely burn for this. And I dream of the day someone with some balls replaces Emmert and they nail Bama to the wall.

1 minute ago, king said:

Everyone and their mom knew Ole Piss was up to something when they landed the #1 recruiting class 3 years ago. They were just hoping they could sneak a national title in before the hammer dropped. Either that or they were hoping the NCAA would go all "Bama" on them and completely ignore all of the writing on the wall because they are in the SEC. But in any case, I'm glad they will likely burn for this. And I dream of the day someone with some balls replaces Emmert and they nail Bama to the wall.

Not gonna happen, king! Saban staffs an office for compliance and knows exactly where the line is drawn. They are in constant communication with the NCAA so if there is an uh-oh, the powers-that-be are informed before anyone else. If anything, Bama sets the standard for others to follow. 

7 minutes ago, shovel said:

Not gonna happen, king! Saban staffs an office for compliance and knows exactly where the line is drawn. They are in constant communication with the NCAA so if there is an uh-oh, the powers-that-be are informed before anyone else. If anything, Bama sets the standard for others to follow. 

Knowing Saban I can definitely believe that. 

• 5 weeks later...

I wonder how Ole Miss pulls a kid like Laquon Treadwell out of Chicago. Given all the options that Treadwell had, I just don't see the choice being an irrelevant school in the heart of freaking Mississippi.

I mean, has there ever been a school with an average coach get #1 recruiting class? Randy Shannon did it in 08. That's in Miami though..

• 4 weeks later...