CHARLIE DANIELS for the NRA

Hagar

Someone told me there were "camps" in and around Conroe and Sweeny. He said he saw video where they were "training with bayonets on dummies and slashing throats. Said we can't "go in there". Anyone else heard this? I trust him but hope he is wrong.

Any of these people ever harm or kill a member of my family or anyone I know and love, Well shame on them.

13 hours ago, baddog said:

Someone told me there were "camps" in and around Conroe and Sweeny. He said he saw video where they were "training with bayonets on dummies and slashing throats. Said we can't "go in there". Anyone else heard this? I trust him but hope he is wrong.

Any of these people ever harm or kill a member of my family or anyone I know and love, Well shame on them.

I had bayonet training in the army.  Still remember what our DI instructor, who was expert qualified, said.  "I think it's a waste of time to teach y'all this, for three reasons.  First, the guy coming at you has to be out of bullets.  Second, you'd have to be out.  And third, both of you would have to have enough nerve to do it.  I never found out since the only combat I was in was fighting from bar to bar in Colorado Springs.  Sent 18 of us there after Advanced Training as a stopover before going to Nam, and then cancelled the orders.  Spent 19 months there glad I wasn't in Nam, and wishing I was back here.