11 STATES SUE OBAMA ADMIN OVER BATHROOM/LOCKER ROOMS

Hagar

Texas also was leading the charge when the government started allowing blacks to use public restrooms, restaurants, swimming pools, movie theaters, eat.........ok maybe it was the good ole south.....but it worked itself out. some would still rather not share facilities with blacks and some of you on this board know it. The government had to go to war with the south for equal rights. The government and the north won.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Texas also was leading the charge when the government started allowing blacks to use public restrooms, restaurants, swimming pools, movie theaters, eat.........ok maybe it was the good ole south.....but it worked itself out. some would still rather not share facilities with blacks and some of you on this board know it. The government had to go to war with the south for equal rights. The government and the north won.

Apparently you have no knowledge of history. Are you actually trying to claim that the North went to war over Civil Rights? Really? Is that what you are claiming? You must be a Democrat.

And there are a lot of blacks who do not want to share facilities with whites.

5 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Why do some folks always go here...smh.

Lol, same old thing.  When you can't logically defend your position, throw out something that happened 150 years ago, or blame Bush.  I don't think those that defend this Decree, fully understand the implications.  The ability of a person with a penis to change and shower with girls is just not right to the majority of people.

Like i said before.... blacks were not allowed to drink water from the same water fountain as whites, had to eat in the back of the restaurant and enter from the back door(but could cook in the kitchen, how stupid was that) could not use the same restroom, had to sit in the balcony at movies, couldn't attend the same school, had to ride at the back of the bus, couldn't live in the same neigborhood, whites had worse fears of blacks being near their families than they do of transgenders, they are only worried about transgenders in the bathroom. was worried about blacks in every aspect of life other than doing their chores for FREE STUFF.( I mean for free). Some god conservative christians would like to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and bring back some of the good conservative values that I just mentioned. 

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Like i said before.... blacks were not allowed to drink water from the same water fountain as whites, had to eat in the back of the restaurant and enter from the back door(but could cook in the kitchen, how stupid was that) could not use the same restroom, had to sit in the balcony at movies, couldn't attend the same school, had to ride at the back of the bus, couldn't live in the same neigborhood, whites had worse fears of blacks being near their families than they do of transgenders, they are only worried about transgenders in the bathroom. was worried about blacks in every aspect of life other than doing their chores for FREE STUFF.( I mean for free). Some god conservative christians would like to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and bring back some of the good conservative values that I just mentioned. 

Let me see if I understand you correctly.  The fact that many republicans ( and others as well) dont want to let transgenders use a girls bathroom when they are biologically a boy means that they want to bring back the black/white issues that have been largely resolved?

• 1 year later...

It’s wild that this administration will actually follow the law.......

Asked for further explanation on the department’s position, Hill said Friday, “Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, not gender identity.”

This is the hidden content, please

On 5/25/2016 at 5:48 PM, nappyroots said:

So are you equating your skin with other peoples sin?

2 hours ago, 77 said:

I am perfectly okay with using restrooms with any color person out there but with the latest liberal attack called #metoo  and I am okay with that but I dont want a woman or girl in the mens restroom to accuse me of something .  Look in your pants and it is very easy to know which RR to use!

Where were all these confused people peeing before?