Bridge City vs Waco Robinson

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Do we know anything about broadcast yet?  

I'm sure Stelly will do the Saturday games, but he will have to pick either BC or LCM for Thursday.

I would think being the Jasper/LC-M game a 1 gamer and just up the road from studio, that is where he will be Thursday night.

Okay, I'll take a shot at this one. These are 2 really well coached clubs that have some recent history between them in the playoffs. Robinson is a program that many folks here in east Texas don't really follow or know much about until it comes to the playoffs and that's when everyone finds out just how good they are. BC usually gets a look at them early each year during the pre-district tourney season and this year was no exception as Robinson defeated BC 4-3 in a thriller. Robinson is exceptionally deep on the hill and they have some guys who can really swing it as well. BC will have their work cut out for them in a 3 game series. BC's pitching staff will need to be in top form and the defense will need to play lights out because you can't give a team as good as Robinson extra outs. If BC can work an early lead and execute the small ball they will have a shot. BC has shown a great ability to battle back against some steep odds and this series would certainly qualify as that so I wouldn't count them out. This should be another classic match up just like the last 2 times these teams have met in the playoffs.

Rake1

4 hours ago, Critter said:

Radar does look like it's moving pretty quick so maybe it will soak it up pretty good :)

Update.  No longer cats and dogs.  Now, at 4:15 it is tigers and wolves.  Lightning and thunder.  Tornado alerts.  Flash flood warning expiring at 6:00.  Hope that means the rain will stop and the game can be played.