Crosby Spring Game

Red Dawn

37 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Doesn't look like they have on real helmets to me... and pretty sure there is no UIL rule against jerseys in the Spring. You would see this in most Texas high schools this time of year that are not doing real spring ball. 

So the kids own this equipment or is it issued by the school?

57 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Doesn't look like they have on real helmets to me... and pretty sure there is no UIL rule against jerseys in the Spring. You would see this in most Texas high schools this time of year that are not doing real spring ball. 

I dont see an issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, theNeed4Speed said:

who was the Crosby kid that got hurt in 7 on 7 ? was told he was expected to have a big year for the cougars this year.

IDK, nobody that's expected to have a big year is currently hurt? Normal tweaks here and there that happen throughout the offseason. Code Red is still healthy for the time being . . . knock on wood.

16 hours ago, theNeed4Speed said:

who was the Crosby kid that got hurt in 7 on 7 ? was told he was expected to have a big year for the cougars this year.

16 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Another injury? 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

IDK, nobody that's expected to have a big year is currently hurt? Normal tweaks here and there that happen throughout the offseason. Code Red is still healthy for the time being . . . knock on wood.

JR CB dislocated elbow a few weeks ago at a 7 on 7 game. Heard it looked ugly. But it popped back in and no ligament damage. He's ok and will be 100% for season. As far as I know the Coogs are close to 100% healthy right now.