Black Lives Matter leader Charles Wade charged with sex trafficking

LumRaiderFan

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

You couldn't be more wrong, PamFam.  Black Lives Matter is a media darling and gets more coverage than most.

Ok I'm talking bout on setxsports.com which posters is more likely to bring this group up. Obviously it's not just the media who love this group.

Here is what I think about his arrest.

So what? If he is guilty of what is claimed, he is a dirtbag of the worst kind. If so he needs to have a nice long stay in government housing, specifically in the prison system. 

I have little respect for BLM as an organization. It is a movement based and started on a specific lie and continued through other falsification. The idea of people needing to be treated equally is great and honorable but they do exactly what they accuse others of doing. The do not want a race lumped into a group but they are willing to do the exact same thing for the police. 

Now as to his arrest, again, so what? Whether a person agrees or disagrees with the beliefs of BLM, his arrest should have no bearing on those beliefs or worthiness. That tactic is used o both sides of political arguments and they are always bogus. 

It is easy to find a person that is a crook in any organization or a belief. If Nancy Pelosi is indicted next week and eventually convicted and sentenced to life in prison, does that negate Obamacare? Whether we agree or disagree with it and her being maybe its biggest proponent, that doesn't make the law flawed. I think the law is flawed in itself but not because some Democrat might a crook. 

We can turn that around the other way. I believe in conservatism in most instances. Richard Nixon resigning from the presidency in disgrace has no bearing on my beliefs or the validity of wanting less government, less taxes, less gun control, etc. 

Yes, Nixon was guilty. Does that make my beliefs wrong? Not in the least. If the BLM guy is guilty as charges, does it does it make the BLM movement wrong? No. 

Those movement, beliefs or organizations should stand on their own and not be tied to some idiot, even at the top, that might be a criminal. Both sides play that game by pointing out flaws in people and using that to disgrace an entire organization. They are both wrong.

Again, I think the BLM movement is stupid. The chants of fry the pigs (police) are disgraceful. They want to toss each one of us into one big basket. They do not want the same done in return however. To look at BLM as being a bad organization because of a guy in a leadership position is simply wrong just as much as it is saying that Republicans are crooks because Nixon lied and covered up evidence. 

In my opinion. 

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

If the intent and motive of the "organization" is wrong, perhaps it is a bad organization.

If you read what I wrote, I said almost exactly that. I said that I have little respect for BLM and that it is based on a lie and continued lies.

This guy's arrest has no bearing on it one way or the other. 

Republicans and conservatives love to wear their religion (usually Christianity) on their sleeves.  Does one of the many flawed clergymen being arrested for sometimes terrible crimes such as child molesting make Christianity, Republicans or conservatives wrong?

I'll bet you think not. You likely want to apply that standard to BLM however. If so, I think that is hypocritical. 

If any organization or belief is judge by every single individual in it, then they are all corrupt. Using that standard we can say that all educators are crooks and care nothing of students and BISD proved it.... right? 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Here's a guy trying to "lead" his people while pimping underaged girls, and not one black person has come on here with even a smidgen of disappointment. I don't follow criminals. It's why I cant stand Hillary.

This is just dumb no other way to put it. Do you apologize every time a white man do something stupid.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Let's not mention the charges against this guy. Let's argue over why it was posted. Makes sense to me.

The changes was clearly mentioned in the opening thread. Nobody was interested in discussing that. What they all wanted was someone to try to defend it. Then I reminded them that they are the only ones who follow this group.