Little guy thumps the big guy

2 hours ago, no-look said:

I try to make their home games. Good crowds and great atmosphere. I guess winning tends to produce that. 

They just installed a new video board. Looks incredible in there. Kyle Keller has done an amazing job in recruiting and I believe SFA will be the best they have ever been. Have LSU and Arkansas on their schedule too so has a chance to make a statement early. 

2 hours ago, HasBeen36 said:

They just installed a new video board. Looks incredible in there. Kyle Keller has done an amazing job in recruiting and I believe SFA will be the best they have ever been. Have LSU and Arkansas on their schedule too so has a chance to make a statement early. 

Should be a fun year. But it's hard to replace Walkup. Hope Hollyfield stays. It was rumored that he may go with Underwood. Probably just a rumor. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Also got a commit from PG Cameron Mack yesterday (who chose the Jacks over Baylor, among others).   That kid is special. 

He'll be apart of the 2017 class I believe. 

From what I'm reading it looks like first game of the season for the Jacks is at Kentucky. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, HasBeen36 said:

boooooo. I think thats a bold statement. Duke has Allen returning and gaining 1 and 2...and a few more in the top 20. I be they atleast win ACC title

Never know with Allen, may find himself suspended for a few games this season with his shenanigans. I look for NC to take the ACC with no problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...