LCM vs Jasper

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So, the big question, why did Barbay say what he said? It is very clear that his own baseball coach knew what the circumstances were with the flip.

Probably a bigger question is why was KJAS looking to Barbay, who was not at the flip, rather than Kirkland, who was, for answers?

14 minutes ago, LandonWright said:

Or did Barbay go to KJAS? Or did Kirkland give Barbay the whole story? So many questions... Either way I can't wait to see how this one finishes out. I'm sure there will be plenty of emotions running wild come Thursday night.

I think the noise maker inventory just went up a notch in LCM.

13 hours ago, Mickey Mantle said:

So when it rains out Thursday and Friday, graduation Saturday. I am betting on Coach Griffith to advance the Bears on the old coin toss. 

I don't think its going to rain out (being in Orange) as most of the precipitation will be forecasted around Houston/Galveston areas and counties to the north/northeast of Houston. But we shall see.

1 minute ago, PlayActionPass said:

Very anxious to see how this one turns out, this could be an instant classic. Two teams with a history and the crowd for this one will be epic, going to be a great atmosphere for high school baseball tonight.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

special guest throwing out the first pitch thursday.  our skipper is asking for our baseball alumni to bring an extra dollar or two to pitch in on a gift for him.  going to pass the hat just before game time.

he added that it is a joint venture by he and his friend coach Kirkland and both communities.

1 hour ago, rykerx144 said:

If they stick to their word and divide or sell equal amount of tickets then it just got a little quiter

Jasper can make noise also; and as you say if the tickets are divided equally...........  The noise probably will be a non-factor.

On May 24, 2016 at 11:10 AM, WOSgrad said:

No, the wall I would have wanted to be a fly on is in Barbay's office when Kirkland told him that the game was going to be in Little Cypress and not in Beaumont.  Because judging from the fallout, this was MOST unwelcome news! LOL

how many tickets are being sold?