LOW SALT DIET UNHEALTHY

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Since I refer to salt as, "The seasoning of the Gods", I knew this was coming.  These would be experts, change their advice like folks change their underwear.  Eggs bad, eggs good, coffee bad, coffee good, meat bad (oh crap, look how many vegans are dying), meat good.   Wonder if the restaurants in NY will be able to put salt shakers back on the tables.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

A salt warning sign...lol.

Yes, a freaking salt warning sign.  Unbelievable!  And I saw an article a couple of days ago talking about how dirty/filthy NYC had become.  Had a picture of the back of some dude with a long ponytail wedged between a small statue and a wall taking a leak - in broad daylight.   And they're worried about salt?   Lord, give me strength!

5 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I told the little guy that delivered food. He said they had told her the bathroom was closed. Guess she couldn't wait..lol

She was just nasty, waffle house is right down the sidewalk. Matter of fact the salon/nail place is directly across from Sonic. 

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

I saw a lady at the Sonic on Twin City, pull down her undies and squat on the sidewalk. She must have been from New York.

Are you serious?   Had she escaped from a zoo?   I'd urinate on myself before I'd do that on a public sidewalk.  I hope you're right and she is from NY.