WHY HILLARY IS SINKING FASTER THAN THE TITANTIC

Hagar

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Are you serious...have you ever even seen her debate...she is HORRIBLE...nails on a chalkboard.

She has a lot more to be exposed than Trump in a debate...the only thing she has going for her is her clueless faithful don't care.

One thing about the Trump faithful they are so so smart people, I think most of them went to harvard, I believe the trailer houses are starter homes!

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

There you go again...stereotyping people. I think it's time you give up on your notion that you don't stereotype.

Notice he never stands "for" anything. Always anti-whatever......a much easier route. If you stand for something, you run the risk of being shot down. If you stand for nothing, you can't fall far at all. Shows no gumption.

15 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Are you serious...have you ever even seen her debate...she is HORRIBLE...nails on a chalkboard.

She has a lot more to be exposed than Trump in a debate...the only thing she has going for her is her clueless faithful don't care.

No Hillary can't get exposed everyone knows Hillarys scandals but I willing to bet the house that she can articulate her foreign policies and economic plans way better than trump who will just say Trust Me for a whole hour. I'm just saying she will clearly seem to be far more knowledgeable than trump. Which she is.

9 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No Hillary can't get exposed everyone knows Hillarys scandals but I willing to bet the house that she can articulate her foreign policies and economic plans way better than trump who will just say Trust Me for a whole hour. I'm just saying she will clearly seem to be far more knowledgeable than trump. Which she is.

Haven't heard of her economic policies. Let's not got there with her foreign policy. It is non existent and anti-American. Probably be apologetic like Obama's. Can't believe he apologized for Hiroshima. Have they apologized for Pearl Harbor? Hiroshima was provoked, Pearl Harbor was not. Who should apologize?

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Haven't heard of her economic policies. Let's not got there with her foreign policy. It is non existent and anti-American. Probably be apologetic like Obama's. Can't believe he apologized for Hiroshima. Have they apologized for Pearl Harbor?

Again liberals win no matter how you slice this pie.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Notice he never stands "for" anything. Always anti-whatever......a much easier route. If you stand for something, you run the risk of being shot down. If you stand for nothing, you can't fall far at all. Shows no gumption.

I wouldn't bad mouth someone one month and sing their praises next month like some of these republican politicians(see little marco) and soon to be bernie

10 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

We have already seen how she handles foreign policy...miserable failure.

Tell me 3 policies/legislation that she has successfully implemented as Senator or SOS.

Go ahead and articulate her knowledge AND success of foreign affairs to us here on SETX...should be easy...I'll wait.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Tell me 3 policies/legislation that she has successfully implemented as Senator or SOS.

Go ahead and articulate her knowledge AND success of foreign affairs to us here on SETX...should be easy...I'll wait.

I Never said she had success so I have no idea why you typed that long paragraph. My point is she's knowledgeable with foreign affairs. Trump no just as much as we do on the issue. Like he said he get his info from the tv networks

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

She is married to President William Jefferson Clinton

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I Never said she had success so I have no idea why you typed that long paragraph. My point is she's knowledgeable with foreign affairs. Trump no just as much as we do on the issue. Like he said he get his info from the tv networks

She is not knowledgeable on foreign affairs...she did a horrible job as SOS and then lied to the public to cover up her worst failure.

I am no Trump fan, but I would be willing to bet he has dealt with more foreign governments that Hillary has.

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

She is not knowledgeable on foreign affairs...she did a horrible job as SOS and then lied to the public to cover up her worst failure.

I am no Trump fan, but I would be willing to bet he has dealt with more foreign governments that Hillary has.

I'll take that bet any day anytime think about what your saying a lawyer/ First Lady/ senator/ Secretary of State. Don't no more about foreign affairs than trump. You might disagree with her standings on the issues but I'm sure she's knowledgeable on every situation there is . SOMETHING TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION Hillary was sent top classified emails on affairs.... I doubt trump was given same info.

10 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I'll take that bet any day anytime think about what your saying a lawyer/ First Lady/ senator/ Secretary of State. Don't no more about foreign affairs than trump. You might disagree with her standings on the issues but I'm sure she's knowledgeable on every situation there is . SOMETHING TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION Hillary was sent top classified emails on affairs.... I doubt trump was given same info.

Being exposed to information doesn't make one knowledgeable. 

On May 28, 2016 at 11:35 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

Of course Hillary was privy to lots of info on foreign affairs. What LRF is saying is that not knowing how to react with the info provided is her weak suit. In fact, she was a total failure with Benghazi. Her top secret emails.....where are they now? This is what bothers me and the left blindly follows her and believes her story......or doesn't care, which I believe the latter to be true in most cases.

10 hours ago, baddog said:

Of course Hillary was privy to lots of info on foreign affairs. What LRF is saying is that not knowing how to react with the info provided is her weak suit. In fact, she was a total failure with Benghazi. Her top secret emails.....where are they now? This is what bothers me and the left blindly follows her and believes her story......or doesn't care, which I believe the latter to be true in most cases.

Exactly right...time served doesn't equate to a job well done...a job well done is determined by good results.

• 3 weeks later...