WHY HILLARY IS SINKING FASTER THAN THE TITANTIC

Hagar

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I agree Vietnam was a pointless war started by dems do you see me but trying to defend it by saying republicans was for it too. No I'm not politically brainwashed 

Brainwashed? The way the people in office back then voted on the war issues was important back then. This is current, and being wishy-washy on sensitive issues doesn't sit right with people.

Why are y'all talking about Vietnam? Bush? WMDs? Come On fellas...We have some big problems going on in this country, and they've only gotten worse since Obama has been in office....The only thing his administration has manage to do is, divide this country!

43 minutes ago, JWB said:

Why are y'all talking about Vietnam? Bush? WMDs? Come On fellas...We have some big problems going on in this country, and they've only gotten worse since Obama has been in office....The only thing his administration has manage to do is, divide this country!

Won't argue with what you said.  Right on the money.  To answer your question why, since some on here want to defend the current Administration but have little to work with, they obfuscate things by blaming Bush.  Any Bush.  

1 hour ago, JWB said:

Hillary was called a liar. Then liars were compared through history.....Vietnam and WMDs. It eventually comes back to precise topic.

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

Won't argue with what you said.  Right on the money.  To answer your question why, since some on here want to defend the current Administration but have little to work with, they obfuscate things by blaming Bush.  Any Bush.  

We would rather have Bush than the losers we have running this year

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

We would rather have Bush than the losers we have running this year

As bad as young bush did his last four years, I'm with you.   I'd take him over these two, so we got a fifth - let's all have a shot lol.

Nice we found something most agree on. 

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

You short Uncle Sam on your tax return for $500 and you'd get an example of what Gestapo tactics are like.  Hillary does things like this and.........Nothing.   It's a mystery to me.

Did you ever see the pic of Willie Nelson and Al Sharpton?  It said one of them owed a certain amount of money to the IRS and had his holdings confiscated and liquidated.  The other owed more than twice that much and has been a regular visitor to the Whitehouse and yet still owes the money

1 hour ago, 77 said:

The elite ruling class they have developed and will continue and only get worse if Clinton gets in!

You're right on the money 77.   Always wondered why the Dems were always so big on raising taxes.  Then I found out most of them just don't pay taxes, so NP.  Did you see my post where I googled how many times the Clintons had been audited?   Came up with zip, nada, no way jose.  I seriously doubt there is virtually any crime they couldn't get away with.  They are the Untouchables.

On May 23, 2016 at 4:59 PM, stevenash said:

Pamfam- Not too long ago you were predicting a runaway victory for Hillary.  Still feel the same?

Yes ... Trump will have to debate Hillary at least three times and she'll make him look clueless and expose him. You can already key in blacks and Hispanics for Hillary and I'm sure she'll take women also. When trump is Teflon with his base but he will learn so is Hillary. 

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes ... Trump will have to debate Hillary at least three times and she'll make him look clueless and expose him. You can already key in blacks and Hispanics for Hillary and I'm sure she'll take women also. When trump is Teflon with his base but he will learn so is Hillary. 

Are you serious...have you ever even seen her debate...she is HORRIBLE...nails on a chalkboard.

She has a lot more to be exposed than Trump in a debate...the only thing she has going for her is her clueless faithful don't care.