Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7 Silsbee 2/Final/LC-M wins series 1-0

21 minutes ago, Maroon4 said:

They don't do it in regular season , and we haven't seen this crap so far in playoffs ... Js. Have some respect for your district, now I'm pulling for the Stangs! 

I'm a tiger thru and thru .. Noise makers have nothing todo with this tonight ... No hitting and pitching wasn't on .. Big props to LCM and their fans for showing up to play 

Final from Jasper:

Little Cypress-Mauriceville    7

Silsbee                                  2

Little Cypress-Mauriceville advances to the Region III semifinals to take on either Jasper or Carthage.  That game will be played in Lufkin tomorrow night.

5 minutes ago, Maroon4 said:

When did I say the noise makers where why LCM was winning, I said it was annoying and not classy, I know why we lost. I was there! 

So you're telling me it's not classy to cheer on your team? We all do it in football, and different teams have different ways of cheering, so why is it not classy to do so in baseball? 

1 hour ago, HOTROD309 said:

I'm a tiger thru and thru .. Noise makers have nothing todo with this tonight ... No hitting and pitching wasn't on .. Big props to LCM and their fans for showing up to play 

Never said the noise was why they were winning, I said it was annoying. They out pitched and out hit us. Hats off to them!