Port Neches-Groves 2 Santa Fe 1/Gm2-Final/Gm 3 Postponed

11 minutes ago, ShlyKBMT said:

What I'm told is that Carter wanted to move game 3 to Jasper tonight. Guessing Santa Fe didn't want to so they agreed on Pearland. They got all the way over there only for the bottom to fall out. Pretty sure there's no love lost between the two sides at this point lol. 

Jasper would be a haul for Santa Fe. Lol

6 minutes ago, ShlyKBMT said:

Everyone is making hauls at this point. A few years ago PNG and San Marcos was moved from Katy to Baytown and finally finished at A&M on a Monday. If anything this means Henry will face their #1 again on Monday. 

Probably. I was hoping Lejune would pitch against their number 3. I would really like that match up

9 minutes ago, injun said:

Probably. I was hoping Lejune would pitch against their number 3. I would really like that match up

Lejune wouldn't be a bad choice but they still have Vidrine also..........Sounds like the Santa Fe coach is scared. Said he didn't want to travel on a school night but made us travel. Now it's a Saturday and he still wants to be close at home. They could have come have to PNG and played it but he wanted to be a wimp and wait till Monday and play it somewhere else. It's suppose to rain Monday so if they can't find a place to play it will come down to a coin flip and that is probably what he is hoping for. That is chickens___ if you ask me.

26 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Lejune wouldn't be a bad choice but they still have Vidrine also..........Sounds like the Santa Fe coach is scared. Said he didn't want to travel on a school night but made us travel. Now it's a Saturday and he still wants to be close at home. They could have come have to PNG and played it but he wanted to be a wimp and wait till Monday and play it somewhere else. It's suppose to rain Monday so if they can't find a place to play it will come down to a coin flip and that is probably what he is hoping for. That is chickens___ if you ask me.

there is another Lefty he was going to start for PNG in game 3 which is Josh Hranicky . 

44 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Yeah it's vidrine I was thinking of. I haven't seen anyone other than lekitch or henry throw this year in the games I saw

Yes that is another good option. I wasn't thinking when I posted my last comment. He would be a good  choice also. The only problem is we rode two pitchers all year long and a lot of these other pitchers we are talking about don't have much mound time. That is what I don't agree with.

16 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Yes that is another good option. I wasn't thinking when I posted my last comment. He would be a good  choice also. The only problem is we rode two pitchers all year long and a lot of these other pitchers we are talking about don't have much mound time. That is what I don't agree with.

Yep, would think they would have thrown these other two against Ozen, Central, but I know you dont want to mess up your rotation...

19 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

If ya'll get to BH in the playoffs, ya'll will need all of them. Lol jk

52 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

52 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Would be a great series. If they agree on home and home this would get wild. Love to see it.

49 minutes ago, CajunFried said:

If I remember correctly, Hranicky did throw both Central games and part of Lee game

49 minutes ago, CajunFried said:

If I remember correctly, Hranicky did throw both Central games and part of Lee game