Best highschool football stadiums in SETX at each classification?

Who are some of the best stadiums in SETX in each respective class? This is my list, although I don't have much knowledge of stadiums in the area.

2A: San Augustine, Wolf Stadium

3A: Woodville, Eagle Stadium

4A: Huffman Hargrave, Falcon Stadium

5A: Port Neches-Groves, The Reservation

6A: Port Arthur Memorial, Memorial Stadium

Any other opinions?? Just thought I'd try to start a conversation since the football thread seemed a little dry lately lol

7 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I would love to throw Tiger stadium in there, as far as the facility it fits, but that field knocks it way down the list!!

If they ever get turf put down, that'll bump them to a tie with Huffman. That field down there is an A+ stadium for a 4A highschool. Have you seen the press box? Lol

17 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

If they ever get turf put down, that'll bump them to a tie with Huffman. That field down there is an A+ stadium for a 4A highschool. Have you seen the press box? Lol

Huffman's stadium is nice...  Parking. Could be better, but it's nice for 4a...

In my opinion (going off of this alignment and not next season's)

6A: The Butch 
5A: The Reservation (PNG)
4A: Silsbee (and that Brookshire Brothers fried chicken in the press box)
-Huffman Hargrave's is really nice as well
3A: Hardin (never covered a game there, but I went out there for a story and it's nice)

4 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Texan Drive stadium is superb!

Texan Drive is a beautiful stadium, but I do have one complaint....the concessions area.  I don't know if was the fact that it was a non-NCISD event or that WO-S was the away team, but for the WO-S/Bellville game, there appeared to have only one area for concessions and that was only big enough to serve 2 different lines.  As a result, I spent an entire 25 minute halftime (no biggie as I am not the band fan that some are) and HALF of the 3rd quarter waiting to be served. If not for the monitors from which I could watch the game (a very nice touch), I would have been really disturbed.