Ozen Is Open?

setxguru

1 hour ago, ozensfinest said:

You haven't been around Ozen long enough then lol

Again I happily agree that we can disagree and respect each other opinion. Your assumption is I havent been around Ozen long enough lol. I'll only go back to 1966 when Beaumont Hebert won state. I'll step up to 1967 when the schools intergrated. From then on Hebert had some great knowledgeable assistant coaches. The community never had a problem with the coaches due to their skin color. In 1973 we had a former Forrest Park assistant defensive coach Gary McKee that was solid. So not being around Ozen is somewhat not true. Yes he'd be the first head coach and so was Durley at WestBrook. Thanks for your analysis,i enjoy your unique enthusiasm...jmo...

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They need to give Jeff Nelson his job back. ;)

Welcome back Buddy...You all can give Nelson the PA job next year if PA dont win 22-5A like some have predicted lol....In all seriousness folks behind the curtain are about to make that happen if he's interested. Not a bad move or good move but surely not the best move. Its time to move forward and not be like the "Friends Of Distinction" "Going In Circles"... Ozenfinest you're way too young lol. Go to YouTube....

9 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

We've been missing the extra butter. I've been off the site myself, so I didn't notice you were gone. Sure glad you're back.  PA SUX!!! (now you're really back) Lol

look forward to the debates & convo my friend. Welcome to the District PA

Got any more pups about to roll through Ozen? They need alot of help this yr. 

2 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

No, my next is 11 yrs old. He has been attending the summer basketball @ Ozen since the age of 2.  He will be there shortly. Lol   Football & Basketball

Lawd poor Soulja about to suffer through a long season, just glad im here to remind him every week. :)

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yeah, if a certain person nabs that job there Lil Soulja might get ran into the ground, he'll get the stats though so that'll be a plus. 

That youngster will be up for the challenge. He definitely has the Confidence of a good RB.  So what's up with all this speed in PA?? Seems to always be an abundance, will this equate to a Victory over my Panthers & the rest of 22-5A ??

11 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

That youngster will be up for the challenge. He definitely has the Confidence of a good RB.  So what's up with all this speed in PA?? Seems to always be an abundance, will this equate to a Victory over my Panthers & the rest of 22-5A ??

What speed? We're slow, nobody under a 4.7 40, nothing to see here dont mind us little people. :)

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yeah, if a certain person nabs that job there Lil Soulja might get ran into the ground, he'll get the stats though so that'll be a plus. 

Based on what he mumbled, they'll be other good ones to tote the pill.  But like I've said before, too much uncertainty right now.  Things will clear up soon enough...

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That's 2 L's that I know y'all are taking on the chin...  Lol

Number 1. We dont even play WB, yall losing streak to them started when dinosaurs walked. 

Number 2. We play yall right after our Bye Week and yall will have a tough game versus Vidor the week before, we wont be losing that one. 

No news and next week ends the the school year for BISD.... Taxation without representation- Suggs is receiving the pay but not actually preparing  Beaumont Ozen for the up coming football season....Well not surprised BISD was paying 2 head coaches during the McGee era until they settled with him. It's too quiet on the Pear Orchard home front. I thought it was quiet before the storm. However no one seems to be concerned. Did they cancel football and just havent made it public yet ? IDK does anybody ???