LCM vs Huffman

18 minutes ago, HOTROD309 said:

A 1 gamer ... going out on a limb and taking LCM 7-5... Their hitting has been hot lately and if pitching can keep it close I will take LCM

I completely agree. I hope the pitcher took ice baths all week. It was a long week last week!

Huffman is not the team they have been for the last couple of years, but they are still very good. I am pretty sure their LSU comment Pitcher will be on the mound. That kid can swing it also. I do not think Huffman has the bats they have had but great defense.

Huffman wins this one.

1 hour ago, Silsbee92 said:

No homers here....

Love LCM grit the last two weeks.

Honeymoon is over, don't have the pitching.

Huffman.  Prove me wrong Bears.

LCM is going to have to show up. The last two years have been down years for us. I think Coach Griff is a great coach hopefully he will have the kids focussed. I remember when I was in school in the mid 90's not many people picked against the Bears. I wish we could get back to that point.

Fairly familiar with both sides of this one.  I once participated in this same match up and have seen both teams play this year. Pulling for the bears.  Not sure if there is any advantage that could have swung this one close to the bears having a chance this week.  One game is definitely best chance, two of three would have been tougher to pull off as Huffman has way more pitching.  Being at home may help, but I hate to say I just don't think that the bears have the horsepower to stay in this one. 

Rooting for the upset!

55 minutes ago, bears09 said:

Fairly familiar with both sides of this one.  I once participated in this same match up and have seen both teams play this year. Pulling for the bears.  Not sure if there is any advantage that could have swung this one close to the bears having a chance this week.  One game is definitely best chance, two of three would have been tougher to pull off as Huffman has way more pitching.  Being at home may help, but I hate to say I just don't think that the bears have the horsepower to stay in this one. 

Rooting for the upset!

Its good to see Bear fans get on here. Theres not many of us!

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sometimes I think it's only you posting from multiple accounts. 

I might have to do it, we don't  have the school spirit like we should. But good luck in the playoffs, i can't wait for football season hopefully our Orange County teams show up and get in the playoffs