Silsbee WR Kolten Mackey

The best receiver in SETX last year and one you put in the top receivers ever in SETX. He has the BEST hands you have seen in high school, he runs great routs and has good speed. He will be a good edition to any college. 

Let me pick this mic back up. 

Seriously? After looking back at ALL of the receivers who have gone on to play D1 Football... NFL Football.... even the great high school receivers....  STiger85 is actually saying Kolten Mackey did more than any of those guys as a sophomore and junior at Silsbee High? Smoketown in da house!!!!!!!!!!!

We know that the Tigres don't want him make good on his promise to transfer, but good Lord....  He wasn't even the best receiver on his team last year.  

56 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let me pick this mic back up. 

Seriously? After looking back at ALL of the receivers who have gone on to play D1 Football... NFL Football.... even the great high school receivers....  STiger85 is actually saying Kolten Mackey did more than any of those guys as a sophomore and junior at Silsbee High? Smoketown in da house!!!!!!!!!!!

We know that the Tigres don't want him make good on his promise to transfer, but good Lord....  He wasn't even the best receiver on his team last year.  

Stop dangling the hook, nobody of consequence is interested.

Kolten was the go to receiver to keep drives going.  My opinion, one of the main reasons that the offense was so explosive.  

7 hours ago, STiger85 said:

The best receiver in SETX last year and one you put in the top receivers ever in SETX. He has the BEST hands you have seen in high school, he runs great routs and has good speed. He will be a good edition to any college. 

Seriously ever?????? Come on now MACKEY is good but NOTthe best to come thru Setx.... I can name a few that can be considered best in Setx ever!!!!!!!

Edited by Kj Dad

8 minutes ago, Pepper Brooks said:

Mackey is a very good receiver and hopefully he will have another great yr for Silsbee.

I will say he was/is one of the top receivers in SE TX

Mackey is one of the Top Receivers in Setx, but if he stays at Silsbee will his #s drop? ( Quite Sure They Wiil) Due to the fact Silsbee will run that Pill more....

32 minutes ago, Kj Dad said:

Seriously ever?????? Come on now MACKEY is good but NOTthe best to come thru Setx.... I can name a few that can be considered best in Setx ever!!!!!!!

Read people he said ONE OF the best! Can that be argued? Of course, it's an opinion!

7 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Jones, Tyler, and Thomas in the backfield and Barnes and Mackey on the outsides. Good lord!!! Defense with McCain and Newton!!!

Silsbee has the chance to  due special things this season....1st and foremost must get the OL together....(Are Silsbee will be PAPER CHAMPS) Silsbee don't make me look bad I'm pulling for ya'll except against WOS

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

No paper champs. No champs at all. Just going out and playing and trying to get better each week. WOS has a easy road it seems to the playoffs. 

Write UIL and tell them that..... Nothing in life comes easy, WOS just make it look that way......lol.... back to the normal program....Mackey

1 hour ago, Kj Dad said:

Silsbee has the chance to  due special things this season....1st and foremost must get the OL together....(Are Silsbee will be PAPER CHAMPS) Silsbee don't make me look bad I'm pulling for ya'll except against WOS

You hit the nail on the head.  We must have a good o line.  I haven't seen either Tre or Calvin play but have seen the stats.  So if they perform like expected and that o line comes through that side of the ball should be in good shape.  Then we just have to play better defense and hope the new coaches perform up to what is expected.