Cruz officially drops out

PhatMack19

I am not happy with any candidates democrat or republican at this time, and will not do the vote for lesser of two evils thing. May only seem like I'm defending democrats on this board because no one ever has a problem with anything that any republican does, 90 percent of topics and complaints are about democrats and obama when the republican congress and politicians share a lot of the blame and fault for the united states government also. Most politicians are bought and paid for anyhow. Most politicians lie and don't really care for common folk, they just tell folks what they want to hear. The black and white talk show/news channel folks make a lot of money off the emotions of people, people not getting along keeps the cash flowing. We can't be christians and hate groups of people that god created.

candidates who have dropped out of race have collected in donations

Ted-141m

carly-26m

john-29m

marco-116m

christie-32m

ben-80m

jeb-155m

others-80m

candidates still in race

clinton-262m

sanders-186m

trump-51m

Lots of wasted money folks, a lot of this money from rich folks that want to control the government. And this is just for the primaries.

8 hours ago, nappyroots said:

TED CRUZ WILL NEVER BE POTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be thrilled (not up my leg) if he was President Of The Republic Of Texas or President Of The Confederacy or whatever new name we give the next greatest nation this world has ever seen.

17 hours ago, Englebert said:

I would be thrilled (not up my leg) if he was President Of The Republic Of Texas or President Of The Confederacy or whatever new name we give the next greatest nation this world has ever seen.

Which brings up another question.  Although I doubt it will, but IF Texas did decide to secede, do any of you think any other states would join us?   I suspect Oklahoma might.

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Which brings up another question.  Although I doubt it will, but IF Texas did decide to secede, do any of you think any other states would join us?   I suspect Oklahoma might.

I have no clue. I think Oklahoma would join. Other than that...no clue. I think if a Pres Hillary succeeded in getting a gun confiscation law passed, then all of the red states would join.