Cruz officially drops out

PhatMack19

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump has been bankrupt many times, I guess that can be considered knowing business

Yes, just like our country is drowning in a sea of debt.   But you know what?  He's come back every time, and is rich again.   Failure can be a great educator.

13 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

nothing

After 8 years of mistakes by Obama, and his justice department that won't charge Any of the many illegal activities that Govt employees have done, having a president that does nothing might be an improvement.  

51 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yes, just like our country is drowning in a sea of debt.   But you know what?  He's come back every time, and is rich again.   Failure can be a great educator.

He;s come back because he did;t have to pay his bills. He received a bailout, a chance to start over

46 minutes ago, REBgp said:

After 8 years of mistakes by Obama, and his justice department that won't charge Any of the many illegal activities that Govt employees have done, having a president that does nothing might be an improvement.  

We also have a congress that has done nothing in eight years, and half of them are republican

55 minutes ago, REBgp said:

was our country in debt in 2007 and 2008? The last time our country debt was in better shape, we had Mr.Clinton as prez

29 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

We also have a congress that has done nothing in eight years, and half of them are republican

I agree, except over half are Republicans and they still haven't done anything, or if they did, I missed the press release.  

You know, the last time I think there was any cooperation between R & D was when Bill was president and the R's had congress.   Now they're like putting a cobra and a mongoose in a cage - fights on.   It's frustrating.   

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I agree, except over half are Republicans and they still haven't done anything, or if they did, I missed the press release.  

You know, the last time I think there was any cooperation between R & D was when Bill was president and the R's had congress.   Now they're like putting a cobra and a mongoose in a cage - fights on.   It's frustrating.   

We had a government shutdown...twice...under the Clinton presidency and a Republican controlled Congress. I think this was the last time Republicans showed any balls.

Me personally, I don't want any cooperation between Republicans and Democrats, because the only time they compromise costs us money in the form of "I will give you this is you give me that". The only comprise I want to see is "I will repeal this if you repeal that".

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

We had a government shutdown...twice...under the Clinton presidency and a Republican controlled Congress. I think this was the last time Republicans showed any balls.

Me personally, I don't want any cooperation between Republicans and Democrats, because the only time they compromise costs us money in the form of "I will give you this is you give me that". The only comprise I want to see is "I will repeal this if you repeal that".

This is exactly how nothing gets done.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

We don't need things to get done. We need things to get undone.

Exactly right...too many folks are looking for the fed gov to do all things for them, when there are only a handful of responsibilities they should have...big ones, but very few.

Folks are also programmed to believe it will be catastrophic if it shuts down...sad place we have reached.

13 hours ago, REBgp said:

I believe they called that lack of leadership

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I believe they called that lack of leadership

You're right steve.  I'm hoping for two miracles.   First, that Trump wins.  Second, that he exceeds my expectations.   At this point, I doubt he wins, but I sure didn't think he'd win the nomination either.  And the fact that a rich, arrogant, businessman from New York, swept most of the southern Bible Belt, where most think d@mn yankee is one word, is beyond belief (and says volumes).

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

You're right steve.  I'm hoping for two miracles.   First, that Trump wins.  Second, that he exceeds my expectations.   At this point, I doubt he wins, but I sure didn't think he'd win the nomination either.  And the fact that a rich, arrogant, businessman from New York, swept most of the southern Bible Belt, where most think d@mn yankee is one word, is beyond belief (and says volumes).

southern bible belt.......rasicm ignorance and stupidity doesn't go with christianity

22 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

southern bible belt.......rasicm ignorance and stupidity doesn't go with christianity

Are you saying that the majority of people in the states Trump won in the south are racist, ignorant, and stupid?

BTW, ignorance and stupidity is not a sin, nor disqualification for being a Christian.

10 hours ago, stevenash said:

The debt has climbed more during the Obama years than under any other presidency. 

I may have misheard, but I thot under Obama it had increased more than all the others combined.   Either way, quite a legacy.

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Are you saying that the majority of people in the states Trump won in the south are racist, ignorant, and stupid?

BTW, ignorance and stupidity is not a sin, nor disqualification for being a Christian.

Good thing for all those racist ignorant and stupid people rioting outside the Trump rallies!

55 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

And all liberals are pedophiles. I never met a liberal that I didn't see staring at a little boy at one time. Humm, I wonder what y'all were fantasying about.

Keep throwing out the insults and I will reciprocate.